Gossip

My and My friend Carla loved to watch the boys play basket ball. We screamed at them insults as they tried to impress with cool dunks. Nothing pleased me and Carla. We sat eating chips and water as the  boys played on the small court the camp had. We screamed at them until our voices were hoarse and everytime they did something impressive we cheered. The boy who made that played almost always looked a little too proud and then made a bad move and was shunned again. That was the cycle. Until of course, Micheal decided to literally take a stick and jabb a bee's nest. Bees streamed after him so me and Carla decided to run over by a tree stump and finish our food. Of course, we noticed popular jocks climbing a tree. And falling out of a tree. We went over by Arnold, known for knowing gossip and always telling it. We talked about how he liked our friend Sophia but was dating another girl named Sophie. Then He told us Henry liked popular new girl Anna. We were shocked. I decided to stand on top of a random stump until somebody walking with their friend that didn't realize I was near said Richard likes (me). Then I left. Yep that was all my drama. Comment if you want more of my real life drama.