Eclispe

Chapter 3

Kate's POV

I sat in the library reading as Garrett, and Eleazar were out in town, doing who knows what. I had been waiting all day for Garrett to say something to me all day about our anniversary since it was TODAY! But he said nothing about it and its been only TWO years since we got married! If vampires could cry many tears would be covering my face right now but all I could do was bury my face in my hands and give low sobs.

"Katie?" I hear Garrett's voice ring out and I shoot up, and make myself stop sobbing, and go back to reading trying to look as normal as possible.

"In here." i said in a low tone knowing he could hear me.

He came int he room looking at me curious as he came through the door closing it behind him.

"Were you crying?" he asked me a pang of concern in his voice.

"You should know yes or no." I snapped.

"Okay what did I do this time?" he whispered.

"You want  to know what you did?!" I screeched geting in his face.

"Uh....yeah?" he said as he winced.

"Have you forgotten what today is you jerk?!!!" I yelled crossing my arms.

"No I haven't in fact why would you think that?! Anf did you ever think why me and Eleazar were out today down town?!" he yelled screaming enraged and I cooled down a bit now knowing he didn't forget.

"oh......" was all I could say and then I couldn't take it anymore I crashed right there onto the ground curling up in a ball and dry crying.

"Im sorry." I whispered threw my sobs.

Next thing I know arms wrap around me pulling me close. Garrett's scent fills my nostroils as he kissed my head whispering soothing things to me.

"I'm sorry for yelling please don't cry." he whispers kissing my temple.

"I was the one being a bitch you had the right to yell." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then he just kissed me and I relaxed into it.

"Do NOT call yourself a bitch Kate." he said sternly after breaking it.

After some time we finally went upstairs to our room and I push him on the bed kissing him deeply.

---Skip Time---

In the ending of our 'fun'  a flash of light came from outside but we just left it alone thinking it was nothing and to caught up in each other.

---Next Morning---

Kate's POV

Next morning I redress, then go over to Garrett.

"I need to go hunting want to come love?" I ask.

"Yeah I haven't hunted since yesterday morning." he says and I take his hand as we walk out of the house and into the woods.

Running threw the woods I smell a Lynx and go for it letting go of Garrett's hand. I find the Lynx and hide in the trees ready to attack, then when its back is to me I jump from the tree onto its back snapping its neck shattering it. Its body is now still and limp and I suck my teeth into its neck draining the life from it. Loving the warm blood flow down my throat and taken it in longingly. When I finished I covered and buried its body then running off to find Garrett, and when I do he is drinking from a polar bear.

He finished and we started off for home but in the middle of running I got the urge the throw up strangely. So i stopped in my tracks leaning over my a tree behind some leaves and threw up all the blood I had just taken from that Lynx and a bit of acid as well. I felt Garrett hold my hair back and rub my back as I was bent over. I finished and sat up straight on my knees feeling a bit dizzy from now not having any blood in my system.

"Katie you okay?" Garrett asked and I looked to him.

"Yeah." I said as I was getting up but I was still dizzy and started to trip over myself but Garrett caught me.

"I'm carrying and you will not be able to stop me." he said picking me up bridle style.

He carried me all the way home and into the living room setting me on the couch.

"Garrett." I heard Tanya yell and he rushed off.

Garrett's POV

I heard Tanya call my name and rushed off to her.

"Yes Tanya?" I asked finding her.

"Where's Kate is she okay?" she asked frantically.

"I don't know we went hunting and she threw up back all the blood she had drank along with some acid." I told her and her eyes widened.

"Carmen did the same she's still right now in the bathroom with Eleazar. I'll call Carlisle go watch Kate." she told me and went off.

I ran back over to Kate who sat there curled up in a ball tired looking. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her and she leans into me, soon she closes her eyes and falls asleep! I wanted to wake her but thought that wasn't  a good idea.

"Carlisle said to come over tomrrow and not to worry if they fall asleep..." she says and she notices Kate is asleep.

"Carmen is the same so we'll just leave them." she said sighing.

I carry Katie upstairs and lay her on the bed covering her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I FINALLY FIGURED OUT MY PASSWORD AND CHANGED IT TO SOMETHING I WILL REMEMBER THANK THE HEAVEN'S!!!