Were together now

Lexis pov
I woke up the next morning in hunters bed and I started to feel sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up but what ever its probably allergies🙄

Hunters pov
I was downstairs in the living room watching Netflix and I heard Lexi throwing up so I went upstairs to check on her.
"Hey, lex, you ok."
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Are you sure, do you need to go to the doctor?"
"No its fine, its just.....allergies."😋
I went downstairs and continued watching tv and Lexi got dressed but I was already dressed she packed a little bag when we were at Jacobs and they broke up, and that's my fault I shouldn't have even told Lexi.

Lexi pov
I don't feel good but whatever I got a shower got dressed and did my hair this is what I wore.

Hunters povI wanted to ask Lexi out but I feel bad, I went upstairs to see Lexi, she was putting her boots on (btw its October)"Hey Lexi I want to ask you something

Hunters pov
I wanted to ask Lexi out but I feel bad, I went upstairs to see Lexi, she was putting her boots on (btw its October)
"Hey Lexi I want to ask you something."
"Yeah sure, what is it."
"Listen, I feel bad that I broke you and Jacob up I know it's my fault but I wanted to ask you out but I'm not sure if that's ok bec--."
I was cut off again by Lexi giving me a peck on my lips.
"Hunter, you didn't brake us up and it's not your fault it was my fault because I told Jacob and I was the one that kissed you first, so don't blame your self blame me."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, and I will go out with you☺️"
So Lexi and I are together now and I'm so happy.

Lexis pov
"Hey hunter"
I yelled from upstairs
"Yeah, he said coming up the stairs."
"Actually can we go to the doctor, but first I need to go to Jacobs house and get my things since I can't move back to Virginia."
"Yeah that's fine baby."
So we went over to Jacobs and I had a doctors appointment in 45mins so that should be enough time for me to get my stuff.
And even though Jacob and I broke up I still want to be friends and he agreed.
After that I put my stuff into the trunk of hunters car and we drove to the doctors.
"Alexis Winston"
The doctor called my name.
Hunter sat in the chair while I sat on the bed/table thing.
"So tell me what the problem is."
"Well I've been feeling nauseous, I threw up a lot, and I have been really tired."
"Ummm, I see. Have you took a pregnancy test. The doctor said."
"A pregnancy test? But.....😟"
"I'll be right back, The doctor said."
"Here pee in this cup, we need to collect urine so we can test you."
"Ok, I said feeling nervous."
I went in the bathroom and peed in the cup once I was done I said and waited for the doctor, finally the doctor came in and took the sample. She stuck the test in the cup."
"Well Alexis."
"What? what is it?"😳..........................

Sorry that this was short but can you guess if lexi is pregnant or not?