Make out?(dirty)

Lexis pov
My mom and dad died almost a year ago and I've got over it because I know that even tho there not physically I know there here spiritually and that I will see them again one day.
Jacob doesn't really speak to his parents that much anymore.
I went over to Jacobs house and we talked, ate, and played video games.
We went up to his room and he started kissing me, he closed  the door behind him.
We sat on his bed and continued to make out without breaking the kiss.
It started getting heated Jacob slowly ran his hand on my inner thigh and unbottoned my shorts.
He pulled them off then he took his shirt off breaking the kiss for just a second after that he started leaving little kisses down my neck to my underwear and started to tease by kissing under my belly button.
"You're such a tease you asshole, I said".
I took my shirt off and Jacob came back up and started kissing my neck I flipped us over so I was on top.
I went down to Jacobs stomach and started leaving little trails of kisses up and down his stomach.
I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down.
"Oh so we're going to start like this, Jacob said".
I didn't say anything and just continued I took off his boxers, I put my hand on his dick and started pumping, Jacob was moaning my name.
"Lexiiiii that feels soooo goooodd😫"
I stopped and straddled Jacob lap.
Jacob flipped us over he was on top, he started making out with me again his tongue asked for an entrance I allowed.
He ripped my panties off, while kissing me he stuck it in and started thrusting each time he went faster it felt so good I moaned his name.
"Baby, your so tight, he said".
"I think I'm gonna cum".
"Go for it, I said moaning".
I felt Jacob cum inside me, it felt so good.
After that we both cuddled for a minute than took a 5minute nap.

Ohhhh that gave me chills, I also kind of cringed, well I hope you liked it😂