Chapter Five

Another chapter like I promised. There's a lot of things happening in this chapter so please read and you guys can also pm me posters,ideas for the chapters or you can just message me I'll answer. There's also a matured scene so stop reading if underage. Hope you enjoy

Mia's POV

Getting out of bed I changed into a black shorts and tank top before brushing my teeth and putted my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs to make breakfast for myself since the pack members always make breakfast themselves unless it was Mrs.Green.

Taking out the bacons and eggs I placed them on the counter. Just as I was about to turn the stove on Alexander entered the kitchen. So this is where we always meet huh?

You could sense the tension in the kitchen there was complete silence between us.

"Mia" Alexander said breaking the silence. I ignored him calling my name and continued to fry the bacons.

"Just let me explain" now those words made anger boiled in me. I'm tired of hearing the same words over and over it was the same words I heard when my mother was about to take her life 'just let me explain'.

"Explain what Alexander!!" he stayed silent. Taking it as he wasn't going yo reply I continued. "Answer me!! Explain what?" I'm sure the entire pack could hear me but I didn't care.

"All my life I lived without a mate and I was happy but then I got you as my mate both my soul and body had no other choice but love you but I didn't want to. Thinking your a change person I started to like you and it kills me knowing I feel this way for you. I felt the tears coming but I couldn't let him win and let him see me cry.

"I'm not going let you get the best of me" I whispered

"Mi-"

"Get ou-" before I could finish my sentence his lips was on mine. I didn't respond to the kiss at first but eventually did. I felt like my body was on fire as much as I was upset with him this was one way to shut me up.

He turned the stove off still not breaking the kiss. Biting on my bottom lips he ask for access which I didn't allowed. He grabbed my ass causing me to gasp without wasting time he slid his tongue inside my mouth. He rubbed my sides making me want more of him. His touch made me body on fire and needing more. He pulled away and started to place kisses near my eyes.