Chapter Two

I stared into his eyes while he did the same blue to green. His face had shocked over it and i'm pretty sure that's how my face looked too.

Blinking a few times wishing this isn't true. He can't be my mate we would never get along he has a don't care about attitude and use girls like sex slaves.

My wolf didn't agree though all she wanted to do was run in her mates arms. Stupid female! Sometimes I wonder how females get along with their wolves or is it just me.

"Mia snap out of it"

"K-kaden I t-think i-"

"You think you what Mia"

"I think i found my mate" Kaden eyes widened as he followed my gaze to where Alexander was staring at me.

"He is your mate?"

"I need a drink" I said taking my eyes off Alexander.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He placed his arm around my waist smirking at Alexander.

Kaden ordered two drinks which i'm not sure of since I don't normally drink but I needed one at the moment.

I took the drink from Kaden and gulped it down causing my throat to burn a little.

"Woah easy there" Wrapping his arm around my waist once more.

Someone pulled his arm from around me and I turned to see a furious Alexander.

"Why is he upset?"

"You both know why he's upset" my wolf snapped

"Mine" He growled

"Possessive already?" Kaden smirked. Kill me now

Alexander took a step forward towards Kaden and growled his blue eyes now turning black.

"Okay Kaden let's go" I pulled Kaden away not even looking at Alexander. My wolf whimpered enjoying her mate's presence.

"I'm going for a run" the woods was always a quiet and the only place i could go and feel at peace.

Going behind a tree i removed my clothes and shifted in my wolf.

************

Heyy!!! How was the chapter? So Mia found her mate do you think they will get along?? Comment below what you think don't forget to vote and if you know someone you think would be interested in this book share it with them.

Until next time😍😘............