Chapter 17

Daquille's Pov:

I don't get why Yn would still wanna be with Chad. If he did this shit to me, I would've said fuck it and moved on. I know you might think I'm saying this because I'm jealous because I am. That's not the only reason I'm thinking this way though. But I'm just tired of her talking about him. I love her, and I'm tired of seeing her hurry by other people when she wouldn't be hurt by me.

Yn's Pov:

The whole time I'm talking Quille is rolling her eyes. I know she might not wanna hear me talk about Chad, but if she thought something was wrong with me, she would act like she cares about what I'm saying.

Quille: Why you looking at me like that?

She whined

Rissa: You really thought she didn't see you staring at her like you didn't care the whole time. Shit I could feel your staring and I wasn't even paying attention to you.

Quille: What staring

Yn: Like a blank stare, don't act like you didn't know

Quille: I wasn't.

She pleaded

Yn: Okay so what was I talking about

Quille: Chad and some shit he did I don't give a fu-

Yn: No we actually we'd talking about the party tonight.

I said cutting her off.

Yn: But if you weren't trying to tune out me talking about Chad "I continued talking" then you would've known.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to listen to get response.

Quille: Sorry just didn't care. Not gonna lie like I was listening when I wasn't.

Yn: I appreciate you telling the truth cause you know I like people telling me the truth that's real shit, but if you honestly cared about me, or felt something was wrong with me, you would've paid attention. If you cared about me or loved me so much like you said you did you would be more sincere.

She looked at me like she wanted to hit me in the face. Honestly I didn't care cause I was already in my feelings and she was pissing me off.

Quille: You know good and damn well...

She said then quickly cutting herself off.

Quille: You know what I don't.

Yn: Good then get the fuck out. I've been waiting on you to say that shit for a while.

I don't care about her being jealous. Right now, I wish she would just listen to what I have to say. I didn't mean what I said it's just the moment of heat.

Quille: Fuck you Yn.

Yn: I know you want to don't you? But you can't. I DO NOT LOVE YOU. AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T LOVE ME AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO.

I chuckle at my last remark.

Rissa: Really Yn, you know how she feels.

Daquille's frown quickly turned into a blank stare at the wall. Her eyes began to water. They were full of anger and disappointment. I immediately began to feel bad deep down. But at the spur of the moment I was just pissed and I wasn't taking anything back. She finally spoke.

Daquille: You know what I dont.

Rissa: Bruh just calm down yall. Quille you don't mean that shit so cut that sh-

Daquille: No I'm serious. What the fuck I look like loving somebody like that.

I'm the person to talk things out you know this. But when I'm mad, I don't like to talk. So I decided to ignore her. I acted like I didn't hear SHIT.