14. "I do love it when they grovel"

Start from the beginning

"No, it's okay" she explains, "Brad and I are going out into London for the day so I'm sure we can stop somewhere for breakfast on the way"

Her and Brad are going out? Like on a date or something? Jesus, whatever it is, it's making me want to hurl up my Frosties. The fact that Brad and Brittany seem to be getting closer and closer is not doing me any favours when I'm their common enemy.

"How come Brittany gets to hang out with one of your bandmates all day and you're fine with it?" I say to Tristan, "if I did that, I'd get accused of sleeping with them"

"Maybe he doesn't trust you" she replies snarkily.

"Maybe you should go fuck yourself"

"Are you looking forward to your day with Brad then?" My brother asks quickly, shooting me a warning look..

"I just really wanna see the sights of London"

"And the sight of Brad's dick" I add casually. Tristan almost chokes on his coffee and some ends up dribbling down his chin whilst Brittany acts like she's totally shocked and mortified by my accusation.

"Ella!" She gasps over-dramatically.

"What? I thought the only reason you came here, besides to piss me off, was to get on Brad's dick" I shrug, "I thought we all knew that"

"I came to spend time with my future step-siblings"

"And you're gonna do that by spending the day with Brad?" I snort, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't want to spend time with you, but your reasoning is very flawed"

Before she can even try to argue with me, Brad himself waltzes into the kitchen. He's slightly more covered now, with a pair of sweatpants on his bottom half, but he's still shirtless. I think Brittany is close to drooling all down her stupid pink robe.

"Y'alright?" Brad mumbles tiredly at my brother, who nods. Brittany grabs Brad's arm and drags him down into the seat next to her.

"I was just saying how excited I am for our day together, what time are we going, Braddy?" she coos, making me snort with laughter.

I mean, Braddy? Really?

"Ooh, Bwaddy" I tease, imitating her whiny voice, "ooh, Bwaddy, please let me suck your dick"

My brother starts laughing loudly and poking Brad's arm, whilst Brittany scowls at me.

"You're not funny" she retorts.

"Tris laughed" I shrug.

"We can go whenever we're both ready" Brad answers Brittany's earlier question.

"Fab" she grins, curling her fingers around his arm and snuggling into his side. I am so close to vomiting up my Frosties.

"Hey" Brad turns his attention to my brother, "have you seen my ring?"

"You have a lot of rings"

"The silver one, with the black stone in it" he says, "I'm sure I put it on my desk when I took it off last night, but I can't seem to find it"

My eyes instantaneously flick over to Brittany when I hear this piece of information. If someone brings up the topic of stolen jewellery, my thoughts immediately go to her and my bracelet. And then I feel a little bad because she doesn't look suspicious; she's just scrolling through her phone with one hand whilst the other is continuing to cling to Brad.

But then I remember that she is a conniving little bitch and very, very good at acting innocent.

But she wouldn't steal something of Brad's right? I mean, she obviously likes him so she wouldn't go that far, would she?