Kai/Kira Hiro Nigel "Red" Blade

Börja om från början

In the reboot, his voice is very different than other incarnations, sounding like a teenager rather than the deeper voice portrayed in previous incarnations. Also, the Omnitrix symbol is placed closer to his head.

Omni-Enhanced Heatblast[]

Voiced by:

- Ben 10 (Reboot)

Omni-Enhanced Heatblast appears similar to regular Heatblast but with grey rock armor covering his upper half and shoulders. He has blue hands with gray braces around his wrists. His face is gray with blue fire around it. He has a large jetpack on his back connected by blue energy and made of the same gray rock. His first appearance is on the episode "Bon Voyage". With his jetpack, he can fly at high speeds and altitudes, and is able to mix electricity into his fire.

Wildmutt[]

Voiced by:

- Ben 10, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Ben 10: Omniverse, Ben 10: Omniverse: Galactic Monsters - Ben 10 (Dream in "Ghostfreaked Out")

Wildmutt/Wildpup is a Vulpimancer from the garbage planet Vulpin, and appears as a large dog-like creature with no visible eyes or tail. Without eyes, however, Vulpimancers use echolocation, a heightened sense of smell, and gills on their neck for thermography. However, a loud sound or a horrific smell can overwhelm them. According to various profiles on Wildmutt, the porcupine-like quills on his back supplement his sonar and can also serve as weapons, either protecting him while he's rolling, or as projectiles fired off at will. This ability is unique to adult Vulpimancers, and as Ben's version is only sixteen years old, these quills have not fully developed. In "Ken 10" however, he is fully grown, and now possesses the adult Vulpimancer abilities. The Omnitrix is now on his forehead.

He is the first alien in the original series. Ben first transformed into Wildmutt in "And Then There Were 10" after his experimentation with the Omnitrix, and is thus his first intentional transformation. In "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien," Wildmutt's design was basically unchanged, except that his lips were orange instead of black and the Ultimatrix is on his chest. Vulpimancers made a few brief appearances in the third series, most of them were off-screen and not by Ben. His first official debut in "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien" was in "Prisoner #775 is Missing", where he was used to track the invisible alien prisoner. The first and only time he spoke was in "Ghostfreaked Out", he tried to save a boy when he got stuck in a tree getting a frisbee but turns into Ghostfreak, but it turned out to be a nightmare.

In "Ben 10: Omniverse", Wildmutt's design is mostly unchanged, and his Omnitrix is on a green collar with white stripes. 16-year-old Wildmutt made his Omniverse debut in "Have I Got a Deal For You" to track down the Screegit, while 11-year-old Wildmutt debuted in "Evil's Encore" frees himself, Gwen, and Grandpa Max from a sack.

Ultimate Wildmutt[]

Voiced by:

- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Ultimate Wildmutt made his official debut in "Prisoner #775 is Missing". And he appears the same as his normal form, but has maroon fur, three bone-like fins on his back and a tail with a spike in it. He is also noticeably now capable of speech.

Diamondhead[]

Voiced by:

- Ben 10 - Ben 10 (As Gwen in "Gwen 10") - Ben 10: Race Against Time - Ben 10: Alien Force, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (As Gwen in "Inspector 13") - Ben 10: Omniverse, Ben 10: Omniverse: Galactic Monsters - Ben 10: Omniverse (As Gwen in "And Then There Was Ben") - Ben 10 (Reboot)

Diamondhead is a Petrosapien (coming from "petra" meaning "rock" and "sapien" meaning "intelligent being") from the planet Petropia. He is a silicon based alien, contrary to his name, and possesses a super dense molecular structure, making him practically invulnerable. Diamondhead can control his crystal physiology at will, allowing him to create crude crystal weapons from any part of his body on demand or fire crystal shards from his hands. This same ability also allows him to regenerate to an extent, such as re-growing lost limbs. In addition to growing crystal from himself, Diamondhead can grow crystal over the ground. His crystal body acts as a prism that can refract light and energy beams. The one drawback to Diamondhead's crystal form is the crystal itself, which can shatter if exposed to sufficiently strong sonic vibrations. While Petrosapiens can regenerate limbs, there is a limit to how much damage they can recover from.