Author Note

29/5/2020

29/5/2020

Hello Wattpadder's 

Just updating here. Phoebe's Performance is still up on Wattpad (obviously or you wouldn't be reading it). 

I hope you enjoy the novel.

29/6/2017

Hello Wattpadder's

Okay. Okay, This is a sneak peak of Phoebe's Performance. I've heavily rewritten the piece of work and am sending it to beta readers in the next few weeks. 

So... for a limited amount of time... I thought I would put the whole book up and if you like the story enough to give feedback I'd be very much obliged.

As the book is only in 'beta stage' I can't keep it up for long and I'll have to take it off - improve the story using all your comments and hopefully the work will be better than ever!  

Thank you for reading!!! Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!! Oh. And yes, I have a thing for exclamation marks - maybe I over do them a bit!!!!!

Also if you want more free stuff, please head to my website: www.aliciamkaye.com and sign up to my newsletter because I work with other authors to give stuff away - so be in it to win it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoebe's Performance

By Alicia M Kaye

Copyright © 2016 Alicia M Kaye

All rights reserved.

The right of Alicia M Kaye to be identified as the Author of the Work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted, in any form of binding or cover other than that it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent publisher, or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the copyright holder.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.