The 'little' white lie.

Start from the beginning

This, for some unknown reason, made both of them laugh MUCH harder than a normal person.

"Sit your drunken self down there sweetie," You laugh slightly and Connor sits.

"Sweetie?" he questioned slightly under his breath.

You all talked and laughed, they brought you drinks, getting your steadily more drunk throughout the night.

You accidentally let slip a lot more then you had intended to that, you knew about them as the night went on.

At about two you all headed out, your arms where wrapped around their shoulders on either side for support, they were less drunk then you thankfully.

They had followed your very horrible directions, after a while they finally found your house though.

You opened the door and they brought you to your bedroom, laying you down carefully.

"Shay shay shay shay shay shay shay" You yell with a small slur.

Connor had left to go and get you some water while Murphy took off your boots, untied your hair, jacket and your belt.

Almost right after he was done Connor came in with a glass of water for you.

Almost right as he had walked in shay came zooming past him and jumping onto the bed to greet you, making Connor yelp slightly in surprise.

"Pupppiiieee!" You say excitedly and pet her roughly.

"Shay where is rusty??" You questioned, holding her face and looking her in the eye.

"If yer talking about a cat then he's in tha kitchen" Connor tells you.

Murphy and Connor watched as you cuddled your dog lovingly.

You where obviously a sweet girl....and very drunk.

"Here" Connor said, offering you the water.

"Thanks" You say and give him a huge smile and take a couple sips.

"Its really late you guys should stay for the night," you say, petting your dog behind the ear.

"Ur-"Connor or Murphy couldn't reply before you spoke again.

"You guys aren't walking outside at this time, make yourselves comfortable here," You say, looking at shay.

"A-alright" Murphy said in a slightly hesitant voice.

Connor walked out into the living room and layed down on the floor after having a whispered debate with his brother about who would sleep on the couch.

You didn't have time to help them figure out sleeping arrangements, you had passed out almost instantly with your dog.

Murphy laid down on the couch.

They talked a little bit about the events of the night, the cat wondered around, eventually booting Murphy off the couch after it insisted on attempting to crawl under him while he attempted to sleep, making him sleep on the floor.

You woke at about four that night and absent-mindedly took off your tight jeans, along with your bra before cuddling back with your dog, waking up at about six from loud barks coming from the living room. You, still in your half-asleep state, dragged yourself out of bed, your bare feet hitting the cold wood floor of your bedroom.

"Shay what is it girl?" You said in a slight whine from being woken up.

You headed into the hall at a speed walk, walking past the living room and into the kitchen to find her jumping up and down on the back door as she barked and howled, her little baby following her lead; rusty meowed and patted the door.