06. Hit her like Sharkeshia

Start from the beginning

My heart pounds as he calls me baby. Sure Wyan has given me a few nicknames but this one just makes me more-- I don't even know.

"Are you sure?"

Wyan nods and plants his plump cherry lips onto my forehead. My body goes stiff. The action was ment to be friendly and harmless, but my heart was beating rapidly, my stomach tighten. I came to one theory-

I wanted more than a kiss on the forehead.

I close my eyes as Wyan's lips linger on my temple. His breathing slow and steady, mine ragged and heavy.

"Amira are you okay?" Wyan murmurs against my temple.

"What are you feeling right now Wyan?" I whisper.

I can feel Wyan's lips pull into a smirk against my forehead. "I feel like I shouldn't just be kissing you on the head."

If my heart was beating rapidly, I don't know how to describe how it managing now.

Suddenly Wyan pulls away, leaving my body craving for his heat. "Later alright," Wyan whispers to himself, but I caught on.

"I'll pick you up at 7.00 on the dot alright?" Wyan says his eyes flickering towards my eyes and my lips.

I blush and nod my head. "My address is 5640 Jogger Street the last house on the left." I say.

Wyan smiles. "Wow you must be pretty rich to live over there huh?"

I blush. "Yeah I guess."

"Well 7.00 okay?"

I nod. "7.00 Bye,"

Wyan turns away and starts walking away. I sigh and turn around, getting into my car.

Tonight hopefully will be great.

*

I didn't have rehearsals today so I was free. I hurry up the steps and unlock the front door.

"I'M HOME FAG!" I yell.

"AYE! My baby is not gay!" Gabby says walking towards me. I open my arms and give her a short hug.

"Hey Mimi, what's up?"

I shrug. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. "I HAVE A DATE!"

Gabby eyes widen. "GIRL NO!"

"GIRL YASS!" I yell jumping up and down.

Gabby starts jumping up and down and leads me up the stairs towards my room. Gabby leads over to my bed and plops down, pulling me down with her.

"So tell me about him!"

Over the next 4 hours Gabby and I sit down and talk about everything. She gives me advice not the clean one either, but dirty secrets she spills out to me. She tells me not to try to hard and just be myself, which I was intending on doing.

It is now 6.30. It doesn't take me long to get ready. With the help of Gabby we settle on a pair of high waisted denim shorts. A white crop top that had Matt Healy on the front with lipstick marks all over it. I love this shirt cause, it's Matt man!

We picked on my white and black vans. I left my hair down and just put some moose in it to keep it sane.

I look into the mirror and feel quite contempt with my outfit. I look at my phone and see it's 6.54. If Wyan stays true to his promise he'll be here in less than 6 minutes.

Gabby and I walk downstairs and see Pete watching football. Gabby walks over to him and sits on his lap. Pete tilts he head and attacks her lips.

I groan is disgust and walk over to the door. I place my phone, keys and a pack of gum into my sacthel.