03. I love Sex

• Dedicated to To all y'all sexy readers ;)

Friday came by coolly. It has been at least 2 days since Wyan has arrived. I haven't seen him since Tuesday night.

I was worried but then I reminded myself- Why do you care, Your not even friends.

I won't lie, it pained my aching heart. I don't understand why I'm so hooked on the certain lush eyed beauty.

I guess it was the fact he came to me and conversed with me. I never had someone just do that out of the blue. Not even Gabby cause she was required to talk to me. Hell, if she didn't talk to me I would've never spoke to her.

I wanna talk to him but, I don't wanna come across thirsty. Yeah, no one wants to be called thristy. I rather parched.

I got out of my Jeep and headed to towards the blue doors. Students spread across the front doors, talking, laughing, trying to study and sticking their tongues down their partners throat. I snruch my nose in disgust as I see some particularly having dry sex.

I continued walking my backpack bounced off my back with every step I took. My hair flowing gently throughout the wind.

"AYE AMIRA!" Someone called my name. I whipped my head back to see Jackson Wilson walking over to me.

Jackson hanged out with the blacks. He was a beautiful man, light caramel skin, hazel eyes and a great build. Every girl from each category liked the man. He talked to me some times. I never went to talk to him he always talked to me.

I play with the ends of my hair raising my head to look up at him. "Yes?"

He smiles, his two dimples prominent. "Aye ma what's up?"

I shake my head. "Nothing much, you?"

I wasn't shy talking to the blacks just every other group. The blacks liked me and would occasionally talk to me, just not all the time.

"Nothing much thanks for asking, But aye my boy said what's up." He smirks and rolls on the balls of his feet.

His boy? Who would that be? Jackson only hangs out with his little posy and both of them has girlfriends. Has he made new friends and added them in his clique? Sucks like really sucks not being social.

Without anything else being said, Jackson walks away from me leaving me stunned. He tends to do that every time we would talk.

I turn on my heels and walk away. I walk towards my locker and place my books inside the neat shelves.

Hearing the first bell ring I scurry of to home room, just in time to see Mr.Kins waddle inside.

*

Lunch came around, making the students release their stress for a mere 45 minutes.

Walking to my tree I sit and cross my legs. Pulling my Publix Sub out of my bag I unwrap the sandwich and begin to much on the tasty goodness.

Completed with The Last Song I started with a new novel About Time. I was a sucker for romance novels. And About Time is a perfect pick for me.

Engrossing into the book I'm unaware of the shadow that looms over me.

"Hey beautiful," Deep and raspy, I could already who it is by the goosebumps raising. The control this boy has over my body is beyond my limit. Not once has just a voice given me this type of enjoyment.