Chapter 4 Caged and The Flirty Guy, Travis.

-------/
Pears POV
----/

     I woke up groaning..... "Ugh WTF?!" I screamed. "Oh your awake beautiful!~" said a white- crap it's THAT GUY (a/n  my, pear is smart fella wow).I looked at myself and found I was in my fox lady form. "Let. Me. Out." I yelled. "Yesh....give me a kiss and  sure~" he said. That's when no other than my friend.......Aurora came(Jay_The_Blurry_Face <3) and

knocked out Travis. "OMG FREEDOM!!!" I screamed as I broke the bars of the cage. Then, the woman with the raven black hair and the man with black hair, white crosses on his jacket, and icy blue eyes came and stared at me and Aurora( can y'all guess). Aurora growled and I stared,"Aurora calm your pretty gray hair down!" "Fine pear but that man will pay a price for what he did to hurt my family, every family, YOUR FAMILY PEAR!!!!. YOUR MOM,DAD,AND BROTHER- crap...," she said. "What?! I-i have family that lives and you have never told me?!?!"I questioned screaming at the same exact time I was speaking. "Call me when you need me...," said Aurora and with that she jumped out the balcony breaking the glass,wood, and stone."WHO WAS THAT AND HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!??" Yelled Aphmau. "Who is this Lady Aphmau? Whoever you are my fair lady, I am Zane or High Priest Zane Ro'meave of O'kasis" He seems nice, I thought. "Nice to meet you! I'm Pear Silver Li'veavna," I said warily. Then, Zane stared at me and said,"Your the last..."