IS THAT US?!

Everyone was just minding their own business. Shu was sleeping on the couch. Reiji is probably in his lab. Ayato and Laito is teasing Yui around the mansion. Kanato is with his dolls. And Subaru is in the garden.
Everyone again was minding their businesses, until each brother felt something. They felt a familiar presence.They couldn't figure out who or what it was.Everyone just stopped.Yui was confused and asked Laito and Ayato.
"Laito-kun, Ayato-kun, what's wrong?"
The boys didn't answer they both looked at each other then at Yui. Then Ayato grabbed Yui and both boys teleported in the living room. Yui was surprised when she saw every brother was already there.
This time it was different. The brothers were usually distant when they would gather for a meeting, but this time everyone was gathered all together. Subaru was sitting with Shu. Ayato would sit in his chair. Kanato was sitting with Yui, Laito, and Reiji on the couch across from Subaru and Shu.
The room was silent. All the brothers was just sitting. The only thing that bothered them was with that familiar presence. They all hoped it wasn't their mothers. But they weren't stupid and reminded themselves that they are dead.
Ayato then broke the silence."Oi! Is it just me or you guys felt this somewhat familiar presence?" Even though Ayato knew this was a stupid question and he knew his brother felt it too, but he needed to make sure he wasn't the only one.
"I can feel it too, Ayato we all can."Kanato said behind Teddy.
Yui looked at all the brothers and was about to say something when the there was a knock on the door.
All the brothers stood up to their feet. They didn't even bothered to argue who was going to get the door or argue who is at the door. They all knew the presence was at that door, right now.
Yui hesitately followed after the brothers.
All of them stood by the door. Reiji finally had enough courage to open the door.
As he went to reach the door knob with trembling hands, "Hey is anybody home?" A childlike voice said.
"There probably not home yet, we should wait."another childlike voice said.
All of them can tell that those voice were the voices of little boys.
Reiji wasted no time and opened the door. Their eyes widened, In front of them were six little boys. A boy with golden blonde hair and sapphire eyes. And other one with dark purple hair and red eyes. A redhead with green narrowed eyes. Another brownish/reddish hair with Cheshire green eyes. Then a small little boy with purple hair and purple eyes with black bags underneath them and another boy with white hair and red crimson eyes.
They looked exactly like the Sakamaki brothers but smaller.
"Hey what took you so long?" Whined the purples haired boy that is probably Mini Kanato.
"Yeah we waited and waited but no one came."whined another boy that is Mini Ayato.
All the brothers just looked at their past selves.
"EH!!!!"