"Aww!!" You say as it attempted to lick your face.

"What's her name??" You questioned, petting the dog roughly.

"She's Shay." He tells you as he watched you and the dog.

"Is she good with other dogs and cats?" You asked.

"Dogs yes, cats, we haven't tried'before" He tells you and you nod.

"She does seem to be protective over kittens though." He adds and you nod.

"How much is she?" You asked, still petting her.

"About fifty." He replies.

"Okay. I'll be back girl hold on." You say and he puts her back in the kennel.

"What about this little fella?" You asked, looking in awe and one of the kittens.

"This is rusty, he's pretty feisty." He says, unlocking the cage for you and you pick him up when he offers him to you.

"aww! Does he have any brothers or sisters?" you asked, petting the kitten softly.

"Nope, all were killed." He tells you honestly.

"Aw I'm sorry little guy" You say, lifting him closer to your neck.

"And how much is he?" You questioned.

"Five." He says.

"Okay, would it be to much to ask if we could see how Shay is with him?" You asked and he nodded.

"Sure hold on." He says and went in the back and grabbed a collar so you could hold her if needed.

You held the kitten while he put it on her and then let her out, holding her collar still.

You kneeled on the ground near her, her ears lifting as she saw the little black and white cat in your hands.

She pulled on her collar to get closer and he let her.

She sniffed the cat for a minute and started crying slightly while she did, then, started pulling on her collar more.

He let her but was careful in case she tried anything.

However, she didn't do anything bad, she just licked it a couple times before attempting to sit on you.

You laughed slightly.

"I'll take them both," You say smiling and he nods.

"Do you need a collar for them or leashes?" He asked and you thought for a second.

"Yeah are there any for sale? And probably just for Shay." You say.

"Ya can just have them." He says, giving you a charming smile.

"I know you'll take good care of them and I think its pay enough." He says and you smile at him

"Thanks" You say, standing up straight.

"The collars and leashes are in the back over here." He says and you follow him to the back of the store.

"Pick what you need and come up to the front when yer ready" He said and you thanked him again.

Shay followed you everywhere you went; rusty was currently sleeping in your hands also.

You came to the counter a moment later with a dark blue collar and a matching leash and dog and cat food, along with cat toys and dog toys, along with bowls.

All together, you pay about eighty bucks after he knocked off a ton of money for you.

"Thank you again," You say.