"Take and drop him off. I'll take care of the bitch" the dude commanded.

The tears fell nonstop as I shook uncontrollably in his arms.

Why was this happening to me? What did I do?

"Lets go" he barked as he pulled me out the door.

"Be a dumb bitch and try something that's your life" he said as he pushed me in the back of a truck.

"Please just let me go. I won't tell anyone"

"This not my first rodeo baby girl. Sit back, shut the fuck up and enjoy your ride. If I hear a peep out of you I'm beating the baby out"

"But I-"

I was cut off once my head flew back into the window.

"I told you shut the fuck up" he said before slamming the door shut and getting into the drivers seat.

The hit had caught me off guard. My head had become dizzy and I could barely see straight.

The liquid that started to drip down my leg caught my attention.

Please God this is not the time for me to be pissing on myself

Seconds later I felt a sharp pain in my side making me scream out bloody murder.

Oh no! This can't be happening. Not now!!!

"Ah!" I screamed. It hurt so bad.

"Ma, you didn't learn your lesson the first time?"

"She's coming! My baby is coming" I screamed after feeling another pain this time worser than the first.

He ignored me. Instead he hooked his phone up and turned the volume up full blast, blocking me out.

"Please! Please help me!" I yelled doubled over in pain.

Turning the music down he looked back once before stomping hard on the breaks making me fall forward. I was lifted back up once he snatched my head back by my hair.

"Ayo you pissed all on my seats?"

"My baby is coming"

He mushed my head and grabbed his phone quickly punching something in.

"I need you youngin' this lil bitch having her baby in my fucking ride......nah I'm bringing her to your shit, your moms a doctor right?.......a'ight then be ready.....don't worry bout allat, tell your moms I got 2gs for her to do this and don't say a word.....say no more, I'm right around the corner come out" after that he flipped his phone shut and continued driving.

"You lucking I'm in a good mood or you and that baby would've been meeting God" he laughed.

"Ah!" I screamed again. This pain was unbearable!

"Shut the fuck up all that screaming in my ear!" He yelled parking and getting out.

He walked away for a minute then came back with two more people. I couldn't make out there faces but one looked to be a lady.

Coming around to the back seat he swung open the door with a mug on his face.

Looking over at the two people that joined him my mouth dropped open.

"J.R. ?"

***

Julez

Feeling my phone vibrate I took it out and checked seeing I had a text from one of my workers.

It's taken care of!

Cool, keep me updated.

Listen I don't know when they're hitting but keep a look o-

"I'm pregnant"

Breaking away from the text my head snapped in Ross direction.

"You pregnant?" Me and Yandy asked at the same time.

"It was supposed to be a surprise so.....surprise!" She smiled weakly;

"This is just to m-"

BOOM!

We jumped up soon as the door was kicked open. Men in all black with guns pointed in our direction came piling in one by one.

"What the f-"

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck on your knees pussy!" One dude yelled as he grabbed Ross and threw her down.

"Keep your fucking hands off her!" I yelled.

"Nigga what? I blow this bitch brains out!" He yelled pointing the gun at the back of Ross head.

Yandy had grabbed baby Casey who had started screaming to the top of his lungs once he heard the loud noise.

"Shut that fucking baby up before I make that lil nigga go night night!"

"Don't ever disrespect my son!" Mendeecee hissed jumping up.

Another dude laughed before smacking him with his gun and knocking him down.

"I said shut that fucking baby up!"

"I'm trying!" Yandy yelled.

"You know what, fuck it" he smiled pointing his gun towards Yandy.

Pop!

THE END!

Until book 2! (Did y'all enjoy?)

Anybody catch Empire last night?

Trai Byers (Andre) is such a good actor man!

Hakeem was going off in the booth...I like that lil song.

That part when they was at the dinner table....mannnnnn lol

I love Cookie!

I love Jamal! My poor baby!

Lucious petty lmaoo

In other news GO CHECK OUT MY BOOK CALLED FORBIDDEN LOVE! Leave votes and comments 😘

Also I wanna thank everyone who stuck it out with me through this book! My friendssssssss y'all are really appreciated! Honestly, truly! ❤️ just know that Honey lovessssssss you!