"How can you possibly know bout the drinking?" John asked him.

"Shot in the dark." Sherlock said, smiling.

"Good one, though." You said to him.

Sherlock winks at you and continues "Power connection: Tiny little scuff marks around the edge of it. Every night he goes to plug it in to charge but his hands are shaking. You never see those marks on a sober man's phone; never see a drunk's without them." He hands you the phone and you hand it back to John.

"There you go, you see--you were right." You said as John takes his phone back.

"I was right? Right about what?" John asked.

"The police don't consult amateurs." Sherlock said as he looks out the window, biting his lips nervously. You look over at John, smirking, and wink at him.

"That was....amazing." He said. Sherlock looks around and then at you making sure you heard John correctly. When you nodded at him, Sherlock asks. "Do you think so?"

"Of course it was. It was extraordinary; it was quite extraordinary." John said then settles his gaze onto you. "And I see why he keeps you around."

You and Sherlock look at each other before Sherlock speaks. "That's not what people normally say."

"What do people normally say?" John asked.

"Piss off." You and Sherlock say together.

Finally, you arrive at Lauriston Gardens and the three of you walk towards the police tape strung across the road. "Did we get anything wrong?" Sherlock asked John. "Harry and me don't get on, never have. Clara and Harry split up three months ago and they're getting a divorce; and Harry is a drinker." John replied.

"Spot on, then." You said, smiling to yourself.

"Didn't expect to be right about everything." Sherlock said, smiling as well.

"And Harry's short for Harriet." John said.

You and Sherlock stop in your tracks as he said this. "Harry's your sister." You said.

"Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?" John asked as he continues onwards.

"Sister!" Sherlock said, furiously through his gritted teeth.

"No, seriously, what am I doing here?" John asked.

"There's always something." You said, exasperated.

You three approach the police tap and met your favorite person on the force(Sarcasm), Sally Donovan. "Hello, freak and freakette." She said.

"We're here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade." Sherlock said.

"Why?" She asked, annoyed already.

"He was invited and, in case you forgot Donovan, I work with you." You said.

"Why was he invited?" She asked, again.

"I think he wants me to take a look." Sherlock said, sarcastically. He lifts the tape and ducks under it.

Once he makes it over he lifts the tape for you and you duck under it as well while Donovan said. "Well, you know what I think, don't you?"

"Always, Sally." Sherlock replied.

You get up and stand next to Sherlock and breath in through your nose. "I know you didn't make it home last night." You said, giving her a sarcastic smile. She looks at John and asked "Who's this?"

"Colleague of ours." Sherlock said. You turn to John. "Doctor Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan. Old friend." You said, your voice dripping with sarcasm.