Arranged Bonds (werewolf)

Arranged Bonds
By S_RSpence
Completed!

This story has me reeling! It follows a female named Wrenley aka Wren..

She's being forced to mate with the Alpha of another pack, his name is Nox.. he's very well known for being one of the strongest Alphas of one of the strongest packs.

On her mating day, she meets her mate for the first time.. theres no 'magical mate bond'. These two are being forced together for political reasons... her first time seeing him as she walks down the aisle, shes angry but also mesmerised by his extremely good looks only he glares at her.. a hardness inside him that is reflected by the anger on his beautiful face.

Nox is furious his mate was brought to him.. wearing a sheer robe of sorts.. he expected her to be naked, presented to him for all to see.

Wren tries to be strong for her mating ceremony.. her father treating her as if she is some peace treaty.. a way for the pack to recieve help.. for the greater good.

After the ceremony, she is practically dragged to the cabin on her pack lands, Nox pulling her along as their wrists remained tied from the ribbon.. a traditional ceremonial symbol..

Once inside the cabin, he forces himself to get through this. The only thing he sees Wren good for is producing heirs for him.. she is an incubator. That is all.. and eventhough she responds to his touch, never having been touched before.. Nox is not at all gentle with her. Taking her virtue, he doesn't kiss her lips.. doesn't treat her with respect as he takes her from behind.. like an animal.. never wanting to see her face. All he wants to do is impregnate her..

But he also must mark her. Which he does but refuses to let her do the same.. she is left in pain and sadness, feeling unwanted and ashamed..

Nox brings her back to his pack, which Wren notices a complication upon her arrival..  a female.

Nox's room is filled with her scent but he is done with that female. Wren must now make sure everyone knows what her place is in the pack because Nox sure as hell isn't making any move to make her feel wanted. He never even wanted her in the same room with him but her things were brought there by mistake and now shes there to stay.

Nox and Wren don't have a relationship other than her being used nightly for his pleasure, for purposes of having an heir. That is his only use for her and Wren becomes saddened by this..

As the story progresses, we find out that Nox has a secret of his own.. a painfuk secret that he has hidden for so long from Wren. Never letting her mark him..

Once Nox realises his mistake with how he has treated his new mate, will it be too late to salvage what they have?

Will Wren continue to be used for his own selfishness to procreate or will she bear his pups at all?

And mainly, will Nox man up and accept her mark upon his neck and open up to Wren, letting her in his life as a mate... not just an incubator for his pups?

So many emotions in this story had me craving to read chapter after chapter.. the secrets along with the feelings that each character goes through left me wanting more and i have to say..

I was truly satisfied with the ending!!

This book is a must read if you crave an emotional rollercoaster of a story with a satisfying ending that leaves you happy you spent time on the story!

This book is in my "best ever" category for a reason .. definitely a must read for anyone who enjoys not only romance and action but also character growth as well!!!

Great job author!