Grey's Tribute (werewolf)

Grey's Tribute - by rmills75

The first book written by the lovely Rachelle Mills. Completed

She's a fantastic author and her words are poetic. The story is eloquently written and she interacts with her readers! The absolute best author I have come across. I admire her work fully.

Grey's tribute follows a she wolf named Meela who discovers her mate is none other than Alpha Grey, a fierce fighter. Meela is unwilling and Grey is forced to show her tough love but this is no romance.. This is a painful heart wrenching story on how destined mates come to be.. She left behind her pack she knew to go with a stranger.. She was his tribute for helping her brother, another alpha, fight in a war against rogues. It was either pack land or Meela, his mate. She despises Grey at first and emotions run high but they find themselves facesd with challenges of being mates.

But when Grey does the unthinkable because Meela doesnt relent..when he punishes her.. whips her so badly that her back is marred for the rest of her life, kissed by silver... will she ever be able to overcome that? To fall in love with who the moon made for her? Can she accept that she will never be able to walk all over Grey and get her way? Showing him up in front of their pack?

This is a story that will have you on the edge of your seat and you won't want to stop reading. Don't worry the end will not leave you disappointed but its definitely a must read.

This is a first book in her two book series. (A third will follow later on)

COMPLETED STORY!