you are lovely

Troye's pronouns are they/them in this

this is like 350 words lmao but it's so fluffy

•••

The sun glistened against their skin, lighting up the constellations made of their subtle freckles. Jacob smiled fondly at his partner, watching them as they layed in the soft sand.

Troyes fingers traced the the sand lightly, making unknown patterns in the soft earth. "Babe?" jacob called, making them flip over in the sand to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"did i ever tell you that you're beautiful?"

Troye blushed bright red at his words, his mouth spread in to a toothy grin. "um.. yeah, i think you've mentioned it before." they giggled, sitting up in the sand, criss cross applesauce.

Jacob smiled, patting his thigh in signal for troye to come over.

They got up, sitting on Jacobs lap, legs wrapping round their boyfriend's waist.  Jacob,used his hand to tilt up Troyes chin, their beautiful eyes deeper and more exquisite than the ocean in front of them.

"Well, i memorized a ton of words trying to describe you, but damn, they don't even come close." Jacob said, placing a kiss on Troye's cheek.

"jacooooobbb.." troye drawled, eyes squinting as his face scrunched up happily. "wanna hear the words?"

Troye nodded timidly, grabbing Jacob's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"well, you're admirable, adorable, alluring, sexy, captivating, charming, elegant, pretty, elegant, divine, cute, attractive, gorgeous, and angelic."

He took a breath, pecking Troyes lips delicately.

"I have more, but i guess the point of this all, is i will make you believe you are lovely."

Troyes heart swelled in his chest and they hugged jacob tightly, practically squeezing the life out of him. "You're so fucking cute." Troye giggled, peppering Jacob's face with kisses.

"you're cuter though."

Troye rolled their eyes at that, leaning down and connecting their lips lovingly. Jacob kissed them back, tightening his hold around their waist, hands tracing his bare back.

Their skin was pressed against eachother, hearts beating in sync.

Jacob pulled a away first, resting his forehead against troye's, panting heavily. "I love you angel." He muttered against their lips.

"i love you too."

-
thoughts?