mïllÿ.

mïllÿ
Milian Sonya French. Aka Milly. The 19 year old gun poppin, panty droppin stud of jersey's second biggest drug empire, latin kings. Even though milly had a baby face when she was in beast mode she was not to be fucked with. Besides being in a gang milly had her head on pretty straight. If you knew her past you'd think she would be a depressive, schizophrenic mess but she's not. Milly's neighborhood isn't the most beautiful place to grow up in. You were deemed a hero if you made it past 18 without going to jail, joining a gang or getting shot at. Fortunately for milly she hasn't gone to jail or ended up in the hospital since she started working with the Latin kings. However, when she was 13 she did get shot almost died too but that's another story for another day. Now the story concerning Milian's parents, Joseph and Rosa French, that was a story that her neighborhood could ever forget. On a sunny Thursday afternoon just 2 hours before milly was supposed to get out of school there was a terrible drive by killing 25 people. 2 of the 25 that were killed among them was milly's parents. The couple was just sitting out enjoying the weather when the shots rang out. Before the couple could reach for their 0.39 mm guns they were struck in the chest and abdomen 4 times each. While the drive by was taking place Milian was in her 6th period Chemistry class waiting to be dismissed to her last class. Once she was released to her last class of the day while she couldn't wait to go home to the smell of churritos and vanilla she didn't know about the turmoil and heartache that was awaiting her at her doorstep. During that time all milly cared about was her grades and making it out of Perth Amboy but that day when she came home and seen the police tape all around her house she lost it and she knew things would never be the same. That night milly knew somebody would come looking for her once they found out her parents had a secret child that they knew nothing about. So she decided that she needed to kill the sons of bitches who murdered her parents before they came looking for her so she joined the Latin Kings. After joining the Latin Kings, milly became a cold hearted, soulless monster. She continued to do good in school which is how she ended up at Rutgers but outside of school nothing else mattered. Instead of waiting for the right girl to come and make her heart skip a beat and butterflies soar in her tummy, she was fucking them and sending them home the next morning. Milian Sonya French was never the same after her parents died but when she looked at queen she knew all that would change but little did she know queen wasn't everything she was really cracked up to be and it would take time and patience to deal with her. She doesn't know now but soon enough she will...