lo$.

Lo$. The most renown name in all of Trenton. The name belonged to the biggest and richest kingpin on the east coast. Nobody knew if Lo$ was a dude or a girl. Lo$ made it her job to move in silence. Yes you heard correctly..HER. Lo$, the biggest known kingpin, was a female who adored and cherished the female race and had such an innocent baby face you would think she belonged on the front row of the church next to the old ladies who pinched you every time you turned around but nah. Every Sunday you would find Lo$ in her North Brunswick trap house counting the week's earnings with a fat blunt hanging from her lips. After she was done with that she would distribute everybody's cut, put her cut in her safe then leave to visit her mother in Perth Amboy. Lo$ loved payday just like everyone else except Lo$ could make a doctor's salary in 1 drop. It was a regular Sunday afternoon around 4 pm when Lo$ decided to stop in Pickin Chicken for chicken and some potato wedges. As she paid for her food in walked the most beautiful girl. Nobody knew that outside of hanging with the crew Lo$ didn't have the confidence to approach a girl so although her and the beautiful girl made eye contact Lo$ knew she couldn't muster up enough courage to talk to her. She did what she did best...leave. Little did Lo$ or the mystery girl know they would cross paths again in the most unfortunate of circumstances..