Chapter 4: Who are you?

,,Bye Zen I'm going now" I said.

,,You sure?" He asked.

,,Yes" I answered.

,,Bye then" He said

,,Bye" I said, and left the room.

I walked down the hallway. I could feel someone looking at me. I just had to go to my room, and find my stuff. Then i can check it out. I know there is someone, i saw a shadow on prince Zen's balcony. This feeling was real. I had to find the source. I got to the room, and i closed the door. I took my dark cloak on, and i took my sword.

 I took my dark cloak on, and i took my sword

 I opened the window and jumped out. He was in the tree i could just tell. I jumped over at the tree, and the boy jumped over to another tree. We followed each other like this until i tackled him when he was about to jump. He feel to the ground, and i looked at him. He just smiled and tried to get up but i tackled him again. He sighed and looked at me. He couldn't see my face. I looked at him, and saw where he had his weapons. I kicked them away with my foot. He looked at me in surprise.

,,Who are you?" I asked, and kept my guard down.

He got up fast and tackled me down. He took the head off my cloak off so he could see the face on the girl. He were in shock. He then laughed. I just glared at him.

,,You are quite unique i give you that" He said.

,,Why have you been stalking me?" I asked annoyed

,,I know your little secret~" He said, my eyes widened.

,,H-How?" I asked.

,,I might have seen your letter to the queen" He said.

,,Stalker!" I said.

,,Yeah sorry about that, i am training to be Zen's messenger" He said.

,,Ok" I answered, i looked at him and saw a bird attacking him.

,,Ouch go away bird!" He yelled, i got up and ran away.

,,Hey where did you go?" He asked, but i was long gone.

I jumped into my room. I closed the window and turned around. There stood Zen he had a look that could kill. Why were he in my room anyway? He walked over to me. He took my cloak and threw it on the floor. He looked at me very angry. I made a fake smile. In reality i was really nervous.

,,Why did you have this on!" He said pointing at my cloak.

,,I do not wish to tell you" I answered

,,Fine if that's how it is" He said and turned around

,,Yes that's h..." I was interrupted.

,,I Zen the second prince of Clarines order you Y/N to tell me" He said pointing at me as he turned.

,,Not here not now hide" I said

,,What?" He asked as i pushed him into my bathroom..

,,Stay here until i call okay?" I asked.

I hide behind the corner of the window and saw the shadow. I jumped up and caught him. I pushed him into my room.

,,Come out" I said as Zen walked into my room. And saw the poor boy that was pinned to the ground by my foot.

,,Obi!" He yelled.

,,What master Zen?" He got up as i removed my foot.

,,Have you been stalking Y/N?" Zen asked

,,No~" Obi lied.

,,The truth Obi!" Zen said annoyed.

,,He have been stalking me and read my letters!" I said

,,What?!" Zen said looking at him

,,Yeah about that" Obi said rubbing his neck.

,,Actually i have..." He was interrupted by my puppy eyes that said please don't tell him.

,,I'm sorry master" Obi said and bowed

,,Who gave you the order?" Zen asked.

,,Lord Haruka" Obi answered rubbing his neck.

Zen walked really angry out of the room. Oh no what is he going to do!?