My Cheating Mate

*Complete*

"Mason you constantly slept with other girls when we were in a 'relationship' and I'm done, sorry you didn't get the memo that said I moved on. And HE is twice the man you are and ever will or could be! I love him! You had me! I did everything you asked, all I wanted in return is a mate that could love me back and you didn't he loves me more than you ever could. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about him. I'm happy and he's the reason why. He should me how much better things could be. I didn't have to constantly worry or just know when he wasn't with me he's fucking some girl. You asked for a favor I did it, I loved you more than anyone ever has and we both know it, I'm the reason you've actually kept this pack together, and I did everything for you because that's the way I loved you. Nothing was too good for you. But I opened my eyes and realised I was. Your my fucking mate too bad I don't want you just like you didn't want me. All I wanted was your love for me and only me, but no sex was all you wanted and I'm just so damn glad you didn't get it from me because your pathetic and I'm just so sorry that it took me so long to realise that!" I yelled at my 'mate.'