LOAL 1#

Normal Pov

" Guess who? " says maxine while covering her boyfriends eyes with her hands.

" MAXINE.. My one and only soon to be wife, my yam. " says jared then removing maxines hands and now holding it then he turned to maxine and gaze at her.

" Why you're staring at me? Cge ka, baka matunaw ako nyan. "

" You're so beautiful, yam. "

Maxine is wearing blue cocktail dress. She really look simple but elegant.

They were heading to their graduation ball.

Maxine and Jared just graduated in college and both had a title.

They both have the looks and the brains.

They looked good together.

Many people says they were a perfect couple. Yes, they were.

7 years of being together, now a days it so hard to maintain a relationship that will last that long.

Now they were entering the vicinity of grand terrace where their grad ball is being held.

As they entered, they were being approached and greeted by their schoolmates, faculties and some other important visitors.

It is not because of what they've received, its just that they were really famous.

But for maxine and jared they don't need that exposure and the attraction being given to them.

Because both their families is in to it, they don't want to add themselves.

Good grief they've managed to get away from the crowd.

Now they were heading to their sits where their friends are.

" What it took you so long? " says xtian jared's bestfriend.

" Tss. xtian, isn't obvious? They were being crowded by people. " says kelly after drinking a glass of juice.

Then xtian turned to kelly.

" I thought you're busy eating all the foods in the buffet table. You're already done, ha. " xtian w/ a bit laugh.

Then another friend showed up.

" Hey-hey. Xtian and Kelly, nagsisimula nanaman kayo. " Louie says

They were 12 persons in the group. Friends na sila since high school. Ganoon sila ka-solid.

" Because all of us were already here, lets start the planning. " sabi naman ni carlo

" Wait carl. Trisha and Ricky were not here yet. " mellissa says then get her phone and text them.

" But I thought I saw them earlier. Hm. Nasaan nanaman kaya ang mga iyon? "

Maya-maya napansin na nilang papalapit na yung dalawa nagkukulitan, sabay-sabay nila itong tiningnan.

" O whats that face people? Is anything wrong? " Trisha said a lil bit wondering

" Hm where'd you come from? Kanina pa namin kayo hinihintay. " mellissa

" Heeh. Serry guys. Nandito na rin naman kami, start na tayo. Piz. " Trisha w/ matching peace sign.

Sinimulan na nila ang pag plano sa summer get away nila.

" Guys, do you still remember when we had our reunion last december? We talk about palawan then we made a plan going there. " says louie

" Hah? can't remember. " sabi ni ricky sabay kamot sa ulo

" Hindi niyo talaga maalala? "

" Yah. Because we're heavily drunk that night. That's why some of us can't remember anything. " claire

" Okay-Okay. It doesn't matter if you still can't remember it. About that, uhm. Tuloy natin guys. "

Some of them paused for a minute. Then nodded.

" Okay. sounds cool. I'm in. " Claire

" Syempre ako din. " mellissa

" Okay. Trisha and me, were in. " ricky.

" Count us in. " carlo

Lahat naman pala sila sasama. :)

Sa may veranda ng grand terrace. magkausap si maxine and louie.

" Max. Yan tuloy na tayo. So are you going to tell me now the reasons? "

" Hm. I told you, reasons are not that important. Gusto ko lang na magkasama-sama ulit ang berks. "

" Why palawan?......Uhm. You know we can go elsewhere, like out of the country, european tour, asian tour, etcetera. Why palawan? Why you still want to go back there? "

Maxine paused as if remembering something that she and louie only knows.

" Hm. ( maxine smiled then turned her head to louie) I just really miss that place, that's all. " saka naglakad palayo, ng napansin niyang di niya kasunod si louie, nilingon niya ito na nasa veranda pa rin.

" Kuya, aren't you going inside? come on. I think ate sandra is looking for you. "

Louie smiled. " Okay. Just a lil second. Susunod ako. "

" ah okay. I'll go ahead. "

Alam ni louie na hindi lang dahil sa berks kaya gusto bumalik ni maxine sa palawan.

He knows that there's more to it than that. But he can't figured out what.

" Max......" louie muttered then sigh.

........................................................

(A/N) :

hooooooooooooh.. Pwede na ba?.

LIKE??