Chapter 6

I pried the window closed, shutting the clasps. Maybe it could come in handy later on.

But for now I needed to occupy the boys.

Gosh, why leave me in charge of three obnoxious hormonal teenaged boys.

Harry sat silently twisted the hair at the back of his nape.

Niall sat cross-legged staring straight at me.

Louis was-

Oh, shit! Where was Louis. I spun around staring at every direction. Every crevice.

"Lou this isn't funny. Get your arse out here right now!"

I pushed the stall doors open,peeking inside, but no face was found.

Where in the world could he have gone in twelve seconds.

I collapsed to the floor, staring wide eyes ahead of me. "How had I just lost a teenager in under twelve seconds. Holy crap, shit just got real. "

I hopped to my feet grabbing Harry and Niall. "Ready to complete Mission Louis?"

They both nodded and we headed the one place we knew he had had to have gone.

To the auditorium.

~~~~~~

I pushed my palm against the smooth wood frame, providing pressure and stepping out. Things had calmed down from earlier but still several people jumped about rambunctiously.

I stared across the room for striped until an immediate flash of red and white blur appeared in the corner of my eyes. Bingo!

I spun on my heel charging for Louis. "Lou get back here right now." I demanded through soft puffs of breaths.

"YOUR SUCH A CARROT!"

Louis screamed, receiving a lot of stares from people. Normally I would have expected people to charge like lunatics.

I expected correctly.

One girl screamed, "OMG! ITS ONE DIRECTION!" and all hell broke loose.

"LOU-" I shrieked but I was ambushed my several bodies.

"Help" I squeaked, but my body was moved through the crowd further and further away from the boys.

A girl with blonde locked hair bumped into me. "Weren't you backstage with them?" she asks.

I nod quickly.

Mistake.

She grabs for my hair pulling me to a secluded area. "Slut!"

She shrieked kneeing me in the ribs. Then one hand entangled in my hair, the other opened a custodian door, and she pushed my in, locking the door. Curse these lock from outside doors.

I bounced up banging my fists against the glass. "Help! Someone let me out!"

But as I had guessed, the closet was sound proof.

I pushed my face against the glass window, peering out. I hoped the lads made it out safely. Same for me.

Realizing I had no other option, I sunk to the floor, grabbing a cloth for my to sit on.

($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)

(A/N) hey guys sorry for the late chapter. Tell me what you think!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Yada-yada you get it!

Keep calm, and read on.

Your sweet yet sour,

Lemonysunset

🍊☁☀☁🍊☁☀☁🍊☁☀☁