Chapter 5

Skye's P.O.V.

Niall sat quietly munching on a taco until Harry stood up, "I think I'll check if they have any hobnob biscuits, my favorite".

Louis stood up quickly rushing over, "Harry Edward Styles. Hands off of the hobnobs!"

With a shocked look, Harry ran over to the table grabbed a carrot, opened a window, and threw it out. "Don't joke about hobnobs".

With a pained shriek Louis ran to the window shouting for the carrot, "Nooo my baby!"

I laughed along side Niall, tears forming at the edge of my eyes. This lot was great!

Suddenly, a bird from outside flew through the window, landing right on the food table in front of Niall.

"AAARRGHHHH!!!"

My head snapped in the direction of the scream and there I saw a pale faced scared to hell Niall, crouched in the farthest corner of the room.

I got up and walked to his side, "Nialler, you okay?"

Stuttering he pointed to the bird. "I-I-I h-have a b-bi-bird phobia."

A chuckle echoed from behind me, but with one of my famous glares, it stopped.

Grabbing his hand, I helped him up. "Here Nialler, let's slowly walk this way while Harry and Louis catch the bird. Okay just relax."

With a small nod from a dazed Niall, he clutched my hand, sending shivers down my spine. I pulled him over to the circle we had earlier say in and quickly dropped his hand so not to look clingy.

The bird, seeing Harry walking up to it, gave a sharp squawk, then lifted its wings and flew out the window, of course not before it pooped on Zayn's head. Oh god.

"Noooo my hair!" shrieked Zayn, running to his 'room'.

"So other than having a bird phobia, is there anything else?" I asked Nialler softly.

"Well, I'm claustrophobic, and other stuff."

I smiled, but a growl from my stomach interrupted me.

"Sounds like someone's hungry" Harry smirked from behind me.

"Oh it's on Styles."

"Go ahead- umh what's your last name?"

"Lorene"

"Go ahead Lorene"

And with that I hopped up dashing after Harry. I chased him onto the stage, where few people noticed us, then back to backstage. "I'll get you Hazza, I'll get you!"

Harry jumped over a chair, his foot catching the brim, sending him flying into the air.

I took the opportunity to leap onto his back, plummeting to the ground.

We rolled back into fits of laughter, clutching our aching stomachs. "Oh Hazza, never underestimate a girl. Especially not me!" I grinned receiving a sharp jab to my ribs.

"I'll get you back. You'll see".

And with that we got up walking over to the food table.

There wasn't much food left. Some tacos, chips, crisps, sandwiched, punch, water bottles, carrots, and a small variety of food from Nando's, but of course this was off limits due to Niall. Also, the carrots off limits due to Louis.

I grabbed some chips, crisps, a sandwich, and a water bottle.

Eating my food I stared around me.