Chapter 9:"Ethan i made you brownies!"

Chapter 9:"Ethan I made you brownies!"

Jordyn's POV
___________________________

"I-I don't know."

Maddie and I groaned."Ok Lox look-"

"No!"She wiped her tears."Just stay out of it please,let me handle my love life by myself."

Madison rubbed her back and I nodded."Ok we'll stay out of it."

"Thank you."

Bart cleared his throat."Ok everyone get ready,once we walk out those double doors fans will be ready to meet us.Once you get out there everyone walk towards the stage clear?"

"Clear."

"Ok go ahead."

We walked to the door,Daniel grabbed my hand in the process.I fixed my hat making sure I look presentable.I looked around and saw every getting in line.

1st group:Cameron,Nash,Aaron,Shawn

2nd group:Matt,Carter,Taylor,and Jacob W

3rd group:Jack,Jack,Madison, and Lox

4th group:Rowland Bros

5th group:Daniel,Me,Jacob S,Hayes

6th group:Dolan twins

Bart opened the doors.Fans screamed and shouted."Go!"

The 1st group went out first.

"Cam I love you!"He just winked at the girl who said it.

"Shawny can you kiss me!?"He blushed and kissed the girl on the cheek.

"Aaron over here!"He walked over to the girl and took pictures with her.

"My husband,Nashty over here!"Nash laughed and started twerking on the girl.

Then the 2nd group.

"Matty,Matt,Matthew!"Matt screamed,"That's what my mama named me!"He walked to a crowd of girls.

"Carter, can you follow me on instagram!"He walked towards the group of girls."Sure babes."

"Taylor,grind!"Taylor laughed and started to grind.

The 3rd group went out.

"Johnson,marry me!"Johnson dramatically got on his knees and proposed the laughed kissing the girl on her forehead.

"G,Maddie,your basically my mom and dad!"They laughed.

"Lox,your the queen,I love you!"She walked over to the boy who said that and took pictures with him.

Then the 4th group went out.

"Hunty,over here!"He walked to the group.

"Brandon,your wife here!"He laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Ash,can we touch your hair!"He shrugged and walked over to them.

Then group 5 went out.

"Daniel!omg I can't breathe,I love you so much,marry me!"Daniel took a picture with her.

(A/N sorry I had to be dramatic with Daniel.He's my husband.😭)

"Jordyn,we love you!"I looked over to a couple of boys.I waved and blew them a kiss."I love you too."They whispered to themselves."She loves me.....She loves me!!!"

"Hayes,dance for us!"He walked over to a couple of fans and started dancing.

"Jacob,over here can you follow me on musical.ly!"

(A/N like seriously can you follow my musical.ly (duhits.ivoryanne)In mm)

Then the last group came out and Bart closed the door.

"Dolan Twins!"

"Ethan,I made you brownies."He laughed and gave here a kiss on the cheek and hugged her.

"Grayson,over here come take a picture with us!"He walled over to where they were.

After we finished we walked on the stage and all went to the mic.Nash spoke first."Hey guys we wanna thank you so much for coming here,we love you all!"

Cameron cleared his throat,"So anyone got any questions,or dares?We are willing to have fun!"

A group of girls screamed,"Daniel kiss Jordyn!"

Daniel who had his arm around my waist grabbed my chin and leaned in.I closed the space between us putting my lips on his soft pink lips.Then we pulled apart after a few minutes.

The crowd screamed and pictures and videos were being taken."Cameron, Taylor grind!"

Cam took his shirt off and Taylor unbutton his shirt.The both started grinding on the floor.

"Madison can you and Jack G sing us a song?"

They nodded and grabbed a mic,then starting singing Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra.

"Shawn sing Treat You Better."

______7 hours later_______

We walked back into the lobby exhausted.Bart walked in and counted to see if all of us were present."Ok now its 5:00p.m.You have to pack then you guys can do whatever you want but get back here at 9:00 because we are leaving to go to Wisconsin."

We all nodded and headed to our rooms to pack our bags.

After packing Jacob and Brandon ran out the room so it was just me and Daniel."I know you heard what I said last night."

I looked at Daniel and blushed."I-"

"Look what I said was true,I love you,no wait,I'm in love with you Jordyn,I've always been."

I looked at him with shock.He noticed my face and put his head in his hands."I understand if you dont l-"

"I do love you Daniel,I'm in love with you too.I've always been."

Daniel walked towards me.Wrapped his arms around my waist.I placed my hands in his hair.He leaned in with me doing the same.We closed the space being us.His hands around my waist and my hands exploring his soft hair.The kiss was filled with love,trust,and adoration.

We pulled apart after a few minutes trying to catch our breath.He placed in forehead on mine.

"I love you Jordyn Jones."

"And I love you Daniel Skye."

_______________________

They exchanged the 'l' word!!!!

Lox wants to deal with her love life herself.