"I'll try. It's just hard sometimes. But I won't give up on him."

"Good."

I received a message and was shocked. It was from Reece.

Reece: I've been away on work business. If you still want to talk I'm free.

I replied.

Me: Yeah sure. When are you free?

Reece: Not doing nothing today.

Me: Okay, erm come around this evening?

Reece: Cool.

"So that was Reece. He's going to come around this evening. You free? I know you ain't too happy about it so at least it you was in the house you could see there's nothing to worry about."

"Nah I have to go up to Kent to do a few houses over today and tomorrow. So I'll be up there. But just let me know when he comes and when he leaves and remember to walk with your panic button. I know they say he's innocent but I can't have you taking any chances okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay I can do that." I said before he left.

I decided to just tidy up my house and cook some dinner. I was glad me and Josh had that conversation because I felt like I knew him much better now.

By the time I finished tidying up and cooking I was absolutely tired. I relaxed in a bath then got out and flung on one of Josh's tshirts. They were so big on me. I loved them. I then went and ate my dinner. By the time I finished and washed up my doorbell had rung.

Perfect timing.

I opened the door to a not so enthusiastic Reece.

"Hey, come on in." I said.

He walked in and sat down.

"How have you been?" I asked him.

"Why? Why you asking me that? Why did you even ask me to come here? What do you want Natasha?"

Wow. Reece has never spoken to me like this before. I quickly messaged Josh to let him know that Reece had arrived and I had my panic button right next to me.

"I asked you to come here because I wanted to apologise. I know that the attacker couldn't have been you. And really I should have known. I should have believed you. It was just that all the evidence wasn't making any sense; some of it still wasn't making any sense but the point still stands that it's not you. And I'm sorry for doubting you, sorry for not believing you and sorry for accusing you."

He laughs.

"So is there where we are just meant to pick up where we left off and be best friends again?"

"Well I was hoping we could be friends. I don't want to lose you..."

"But you was happy to "lose me" when you thought it was me!"

"I'm trying to apologise for that!"

"It's not good enough!"