Where it always begins

The last thing i saw was the other cars light that came plummeting towards my car, i took one last glance at my mum and my baby brother in the back seat, thinking this was the end of my short 17 years.... *BANG*

*2 months later*
Its scary to think i was so close to dying... that tragic night still haunts me, it sends shivers down my spine, i wish i couldnt hear the screams of my little brother in the back seat, shouting that he couldnt move and that it hurt. But its okay now. Hes out of his misery. He's only seven. I still do everything with him, he's my best mate what can i say... i love him.

Today's my first day of 6th form, well my new one anyway, I decided to move away, yeah 17 and living on my own... bad I know... but its okay, i like the freedom. Anyway my first day, i was waiting in the reception with my earphones in, i was watching all the other students carefully, every single one that walked past, none of them seemed nice or like they would accept me, there was this one girl who stopped for a bit and stared it was kinda rude and weird but oh well, she seemed quite interesting, she was someone I wanted to get to know.... even if she was popular looking... and no, im not trying to fall in love, im not one for that kind of area.