The Innocent

A week after the death of her father Regina was acting normal. But when it came down to it. At night she would cry herself to sleep. During the day she was with Raley. Her beautiful loving eyes made Regina almost forget the loss of her father, and fiancée. That is unless she touched her face. Raley had this gift where if she touched your face she could show you here first memories. Which was her mother screaming about Henry and Rumple. The king and the princess were going to be away for a month. The King knew of Regina's pregnancy and wanted to treat the child as his own. Snow was excited she would have a brother. Regina didn't like the idea of either of them being near her child.

Regina

I look at my child, "What am I going to name you?" I smile at her as she cues. I grab her finger and smile. I look up as I feel another presents and see a cloud of green smoke. I grab my child and hold her close backing away from the smoke. When the smoke disappears I see this red-head in green. "Who are you?", I ask sounding confident. "Oh don't worry sis. It's Zelena!". I look up was this really my sister, I hadn't seen her in ages, but why now. "Why haven't you come back? Why now?". She looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry. I should have been there for you. But mom said she was gonna take our memories away. She never took mine, and I watch you. You didn't look like you remembered me so I thought that she made you forgot." She looks up and slowly walks closer. "I got word about the little one and your dad. I'm sorry. Can I met her father sometime?" I gulp and set my jaw. "Sis...... Mom killed him...." A tear falling from my face. I look at my little one smiling, she had Daniel's eyes. Zelena sighs and walks faster, wrapping her arms around me in a comforting and warm hug. I lean into her as more tears fall. She pulls away, "May I?" Gesturing to the baby and extending her arms. I nod and hand her over to my sister gently. Zelena smiles and rocks the young one. "What's her name?". I shrug, "I haven't named her, I was so busy grieving over Daniel. And then dad died, everyone keeps asking me but it's not helping me figure it out." I sniffle.

Zelena

"Awe, sis. I'm sorry." I hug my little sister again. I look down at the little one and she places her hand on my check. I heard Regina about to say something then I hear nothing. It was silent, but I saw this figure, it look like a five year old. "Hello." I walk towards the figure. "Aunt Zelena?" I hear the person say. As I get closer it look like young Regina, "Who are you?" I say to the young child in front of me, "I'm your niece." a bright smile upon her face. "I only have one niece and she was in my arms, and she's a baby." The little girl smiled, "It's me Raley." I was pulled out of my dream and looked at the baby. "Raley."

Regina

When I saw my baby put her hand on my sister's face I yell, "Zelena!" She didn't answer, I knew what was happening but when I went to take my daughter I hear Zelena. "What?" My sister looks at me,"Name her Raley." I frown my brows did she not just see my father die? "I don't understand, did she show you something." My sister nodded with a smile, my heart sank if she saw him die how is she smiling. "Do you not know what your daughter can do?!" Zelena says a bit surprised. "Of course I do. She can show you her memories of anything." My sister's brows seem to frown, "No, she can talk to you through them." I smile slightly how was she so gifted. 

Rumple watched through a mirror of his and turned around to Henry, "Your daughter won't always be this happy, but I'll let raise the child before I make her a beast like Cora." Henry pulls against the restraints, unable to say anything because Rumple took his voice. Rumple writes a letter to Regina in Snow's hand writing and sends it away with a bird. The letter read:

Dear Regina,

We were on our way back home, when we ran into some force field. One of the Lords said it was probably made by this sorcerer he'd come in contact with him before. We're going to stay at my old castle until we can find a way to get through. Please come visit us, my father misses you as do I. We would both like to see the baby, what is it's name? Is it a girl or a boy??  I'm sorry about your dad. We really want to see you and the baby. I hope we aren't stuck here forever.

Love your daughter,

Snow 

Rumple then teleported himself  to the outskirts of the property that Regina's castle laid on, circling it with a spell. Of course, none of the King's men would be able to get through it. Regina received the letter and smirked looking outside before sending the note in flames. She looks down at Raley and smiles rocking her, "You can thank that Imp, you'll never have to see Snow White or that ratched King Leapord ever in your life."