Guardian Angel

"It's so weird" you say as you sit on the end of yours and Luke's shared bed. "What is?" Luke asks walking out of the bathroom and over to the dresser. "How safe I feel with you" you say watching Luke as he takes his light grey t shirt off revealing his perfect body "it seems like no matter what happens you'll always be there to protect me, almost like a guardian angel". As the words "guardian angel" come out of your mouth you can see Luke tense up. "You alright?" you asks hoping off the bed and walking over to him. "Oh yeah I'm fine" he says going to put a new shirt on. "Hang on" you say as you notice something on his back that you've somehow never noticed before "you never told me you had a tattoo" he quickly moves away from you as you speak. "What?" you ask giving him a worried look afraid you had hurt him. "Um I-it's n-nothing" he stutters quickly putting his shirt on but you stop him a second time. "Luke please let me see it" you say putting your hand on his arm. He bites his lip as he looks down at you. "Please just let me see what it is" you say softly, looking up into his beautiful and bright blue eyes. "Ok well" he moves away from you and sits on the bed so you could get a better look at it. "Luke this is the most beautiful tattoo I've ever seen" you say looking at the tattoo or what you thought was a tattoo of angel wings that's placed in between his shoulder blades. "Can you tell me what it means?" you ask still in shock from the beauty of the tattoo. "Yeah" he turns to look at you "it's not a tattoo. It's not a tattoo because I'm your guardian angel" he says this and it all makes sense. You now know why you feel so safe around him and why you love him so much and why you feel so connected to him. "Oh my god" you whisper in shock "this is the coolest thing ever". A huge smile appears on your face and you pull Luke into a hug. "You're not freaked out?" he asks kinda surprised as he hugs back. "Of course not" you say pulling away from him "you're my guardian angel, that's amazing". You give him a kiss on the lips then sit back on the bed. "So can you like fly and stuff?" you ask as he puts his shirt on. "Yes I can and if you're about to fall or get hurt I can pretty much teleport and save you from it" he says laying down and looking over at you. "That's so cool" you say smiling like crazy. "I love you so much my guardian angel" you say laying next to him and giving him a quick kiss. "I love you too baby" Luke says pulling you closer to him as you both fall asleep in each other's arms for a nice afternoon nap.

- Shaylin