Restaurant

You and your friends are at a restaurant and one of them notices a really hot guy about 2 tables away. She noticed him because he kept eyeing you. Once she points him out, now you can't stop eyeing him either. He has dirty blonde hair and a jawline almost sharper than a blade from what you can see. You guys end up eyeing each other all night. Every time you would look at him, he'd already be looking back. It made you smile. You continue to eat not being able to focus that well. Halfway through eating your food, you see that he's getting up to leave. You start getting sad because you'll probably never see him again, until you see him walking towards your table. You look around your table as all your friends are smiling because they know he's coming over for not them, you. You can't stop the smile from forming on your lips. You know he's walking to talk to you, because the door to exit is on the opposite side from where you're sitting. At this point now you're blushing a little. As he's coming closer to you, you see he has these beautiful piercing blue eyes. He comes up to you and says " I find you very attractive, may I get your number?" you smile "Yeah" He hands you his phone and you make yourself a new contact, then hand his phone back. He looks at it so he knows your name "Y/n... that's a very pretty name," He smiles. You manage to stutter a thank you. "Well y/n, I'm Luke, I'll call you sometime," He smirks and walks away. You look around to see all your friends smirking at you telling you to "get some" and all you're left with, is feeling your cheeks heat up. But hey at least you scored right? 

- Gabriela