Chapter 1 Just a dream? Its not

The belieber smiled. I guess that British guy is right the is important. "I can't believe justin bieber is in my dreams.. I'm a bit shy because my fantasy land.. " my belieber said.

I nodded. I wave my hand around and something mysterious happened we ended up .. At my house???

"You didn't know you had magic" she asked.

"No. That was awesome" I said.

"Haha come on silly " she said. I followed her inside my house.

I walked with her to my bed room. Some what fondue,strawberrys,rose pabbles, and donuts magically appeared in my room.

I blink my eyes and the belieber was wearing a dress . "Were you wearing your pjs?" I asked. "Yes until u blink your eyes my cloths changed.. You look sexy" she said. I looked down at my cloths. I was wearing all white. Oh wow this is creepy.

"Don't be shy sit down" she said smiling.

I sat down. I stared at her and she stared at me. I fell in love with her eyes.
I couldn't help but kiss her so I did.

"Wait wait is this how your fantasy go?" I asked. She nodded. I shrugged my shoulders and continuing kissing her.

Things got really hot. I didn't realize I was touching in spots that I shouldn't be touching.

Suddenly the dream went alway. I woke up fastly and my heart was racing really fast. I realize that same key was on my neck. I took it off and hid somewhere so scooter won't have to see. "Morning justin" scooter said walking in. "Morning" I said.

I put my shirt on and went downstairs to the front desk. "I'll be right back scooter" I said on the phone. "Hello Justin Bieber" the British guy said.

"Hi uhh.. the key was great" I said.

"I told you" he said smiling.

"Yeah whatever.. I had sex with an belieber in that dream.. " I said shutting my eyes. The British guy froze and looked at me. "Was it hot sex or just sex" he said putting his pen down. I looked at him "are u.."

"Yes I am" he said cutting me off.

" it was hot" I said looking at him.

"Did she had uhh sweet moans?" He asked.

I looked at him crazy. "Yes" I said awkwardly. "Harold stop talking about sex with that.." An girl said walking out. I widen my eyes. It was the girl I unlocked the dreams with. "Justin?? U were in my dreams" she said.

"Oh.. I see u guys are connecting in real life." The British guy said. "And u had sex with her in the dreams.. No wonder why I heard her in her room gagging and gasping and moaning"

"Umm I gotta go" I said running.