6. A Day Well Spend?

Start from the beginning

How long it had been since we are together? A month? And I still feel so damn shy just with this look of his. Hell me.

"Thankyou! I don't know how I can express Its all so beautiful and perfect, like you." I smile at him. He looks surprised then looks straight at me and after a while I find him blushing.

Damn I must admit, he looks cute while blushing. And this guy is all mine. Hell yeah!

"Was it love at first sight for you?" I ask totally surprised by my own outburst. I mean yeah I wanted to ask this from quite a long time. I don't know what made me ask that but I don't regret asking it.

He looks surprised too and then smiles and holds my hand in his Interlinking our fingers.

"The moment I saw you laughing with Aisha and walking past me I felt like you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen as if I have been looking for you everywhere. If you call that love at first sight? Then it was." He says as if telling me a universal truth of earth being round.

My heart squeezes. I swear it stooped for a second. Before I smiled back at him.
He brings my hand closer to his lips and kisses my knuckles.
And then he moves his hands brings it on my chin lightly brushing my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful, so precious." His hands then moves towards my cheeks and he plants a feather light kiss on my forehead.

My heart does a flip as my stomach gets tighten.

"So pretty" he says as he again smiles at me and brings his hand at my waist.
I give him an adoring look. He is the one I always dreamt of. This place, this situation is all that I always dreamed. I never even in my bizarrest of bizarrest dream imagined such to be really happening with me.

"So where were we?" He asks bringing my thoughts to rest.

"You surely know how to give a girl best time of her life"

"Is it? I am very grateful you think so." And then he smirks.

I was about to say some flattery lines when his phone rings, he pulls up his finger signaling me to hold on and looks for his phone. Suddenly he looks impatient and irritated.
He gets up and picks the call,
"Coming in 5min" he mouths and then he walks away towards the road.

After a while,He comes back pushing his phone inside the pocket of his jeans.

"Love, I have some problem, we need to leave."

I didn't noticed at first but as I took a closer look I can see he is sweating.

"Is everything okay?"I ask

"No! Actually..Yes.. I mean, you remember my dad I told you about his health? He isn't doing fine and I need to go and check on him" he stutters.

"Oh I hope he's fine.. Come let's go then"

Throughout the way I felt a unpleasant vibe all around him, though he didn't utter a single word but I felt like he was stressed out and I could feel his anxiety.
After he dropped me home he immediately left apologising for today and without any backward glance.

It was already seven in evening, so I decided to shower, expecting it to remove all the stress built inside me.

But as a contradiction, even while showering all I thought was about Shay, our such a precious moment together, then his sudden change of mood. He. Is. So. Mercurial.
This reminds me of Chris.. Its been so long and I have no whereabouts of him. Shit..have I gone too far this time? I really feel sorry for him..
I need to get all things normal between us. I need my bestfriend back. With a resolution I stepped out of shower.