Chapter 3

Tuxedo Kamen growled as he turned towards Usagi before producing a black rose, a evil smirk on his face as he threw the rose

Tuxedo Kamen growled as he turned towards Usagi before producing a black rose, a evil smirk on his face as he threw the rose. "Now you die Sailor Moon." he stated as the rose came towards her, no one else was able to do anything as it took aim on his target.

Suddenly a flash of light blinded them before a lotus flower had hit the rose, destroying it in a blast of light. "Not so fast Prince Endymion..." a familiar voice called out causing Usagi to gasp as she faced towards the sound, staring at the five figures before her.

Usagi couldn't help but stare in shock as the figures jumped and stood in front of her and the Outer Senshi, the leader shielding her away from Mamoru's gaze. "Who are you?" Mamoru growled as the men stayed in their position the other four awaiting for their leaders orders. The leader just scoffed before turning his gaze towards Usagi, a gasp leaving her lips as she recognized the man underneath the mask. "Are you alright Usagi?" he asked, his eyes softening slightly as silence fell. Usagi nodded as a small smile appeared on her face, her heart beating quickly as she smiled. "I'm alright Kichiro, arigatou.." She said as the two shared a smile before he turned his attention back to the Earth Prince, a glare settled on his face. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Rei demanded as she looked at the five, a familiar feeling washing over her as she looked at the other four. "I do not take orders from a lowly Senshi and spoiled Princes such as yourself. However I will formally introduce myself and my colleagues to our future queen." Kichiru stated before turning towards Usagi, the five bowing in her presents. "As you know my present name Usagi allow me to explain who I was before. I am known as Prince Photius of the Sun Kingdom and these are my four advisors. They are known now as Hikaru Kano, Kenta Fudo, Sho Manabu, and obviously you know Motoki Furuhata." Kichiru stated as he pointed to the men, each bowing as a smile fell on her face at the sight of her old friend.

Usagi raced over and hugged the former Crown worker as she smiled at each of them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all.." She giggled, only to cause the other three to smile slightly. However their moment was ruined as Mamoru begun to get angry. "Hold on, I've never heard of a Sun Kingdom! It's obviously a lie!" he yelled out before Usagi stood in front of the others, a stern glare on her face. "It is not a lie, Mamoru. There once was a Sun Kingdom and they were extremely close to the Moon Kingdom. The only reason you and the Senshi were unable to meet them was due to their blood they could only visit for small amount of time and no one that did not contain the blood of the Solarians could survive the sun's heat other than my mother and myself." Usagi stated as a flash of green light filled the sky as the form of Gaia appeared, her green eyes locking onto her planet's protector with disappointment. Mamoru beared no attention to the earth guardian as he glared at the group of men in front of him. "That doesn't change the fact that you have no business here!" He barked as he stepped forward, only to falter when Photius' guards drew their weapons and pointed them at him. Mamoru was shocked when he saw the void of emotion in Motoki as he stared at his friend, his sword pointed straight at him as if to prove a point. "I do have business here Endymion, for you see my kingdom's allegiance was already sworn to the moon kingdom since the beginning of time. My family has honored these vows as we stood alongside our friends since then, even going as far as to protect the royal family from harm's way. We are here now to protect her from you, the man who was suppose to help protect her from anything." Kichiro stated as he stood strong, a glare on his face that could make a man shake in fear of what would come to them.