The past

"Follow us, (Y/N)! We're going to take you to get ice cream!" My father smiled down at me.
"Really?!?"
"Yep, it's just for you sweetheart!" My mother beamed down at me.
"YAYYYY!!!" I ran ahead of them towards the ice cream shop close to our house.

"Mommy I'm gonna get chocolate!" I turned around to look at my parents only to see...

Nothing.
Nobody was there.

"M-mommy? Daddy? Where did you go?"

_____________________

I was six when they left me behind. Why would parents be that cruel?

After they left me, I survived on my own for a while, scavenging any food I could get. I knew that I wouldn't survive long on my own.

But something happened. Something wonderful.

One day while I was out scavenging, I found a young boy, a few years older than me. He introduced himself as Shigaraki Tomura.

We have been the best friends ever since.

His background is similar to mine, his parents hated him and left him alone, all because of his quirk. We got very close because of this.

Somewhere along the line, we joined the villain association.

I had to admit, our quirks really fit the job. And it's pretty fun, neither of us have shame in taking down heroes.

My parents left me ten years ago, I am now sixteen.

Today was another day, the same as always.
Well, not anymore.

"(Y/N), You're going to UA!" Kurogiri stared at me.

"Huh?"