Christmas

Dedicated to jammele for being so supportive of this book and all my other ones! Thanks so much for voting so much! It really brightens my day! 😁
================
Ariana

I happily skipped down the hallways to the Great Hall for breakfast. It was the first day of the Christmas holidays and everybody was leaving after breakfast today.

It had been a few weeks since I started dating Sev and it felt like we started where we left off. This also caused me to fall deeply in love with him again. Though I didn't say that... Psshh. What you talking 'bout? I didn't say nada.

I made my joyous way to the Slytherin table and plonked down onto my seat. "What's with the mood?" Blaize asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Of course you aren't excited about Christmas." I stated and he gasped in mock hurt.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked and I grinned. "You know it's true." I said with a shrug and got some breakfast. "What's true?" Draco asked as he sat next to Blaize. "Blaize doesn't get excited about Christmas." I replied as I started eating.

"Oh, yeah. That's true." Draco said and got some food. "What true friends you guys are." Blaize muttered and I grinned. "I know." Draco and I said in unionsion.

"Creepy." Blaize said and I laughed. "You're just jealous of our skills." I replied and we all laughed. I finished my food and got up causing the boys' eyes followed me.

I sashayed over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Harry, who might I add, looked rather glum. "What's up glum chum?" I asked him with a grin and he gave me a forced smile.

"Nothing." He simply replied and I rolled my eyes. "You do know that I am your godmother for a reason right?" I asked him and he looked at me again. "Why?" He asked and I sighed. "I know when people lie. And you, Mister, are lying straight through your teeth." I answered and he sighed.

"I never just found joy in Christmas. I mean, opening presents, I don't get presents. Spending time with your family, I don't have any family." He explained and I slapped his arm.

"What was that for?" He exclaimed and rubbed his arm. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Oh for goodness sake Harry James Potter. No presents? Sure, you were stuck with the Dursley's for the beginning of your life and I am sorry that I wasn't there for you, but now you have people who will give you presents! I know it. No family? Oh piss off. I know your parents are gone Harry and you don't know how much that saddens me, but Harry. You have created your family here at Hogwarts. You have Ron, Hermione and the most important. Me. I am your godmother Hazz, I am your closest family and you need to get that stuck in your thick skull. I just met you, but I know you. And right now, you have no excuse to be so sad!" I lectured him and he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down sheepishly.

"I'm sorry." He muttered and I sighed, pulling him into a hug. "It's fine Hazz, I understand." I whispered in his ear as he hugged me back.

I pulled back and looked in his emerald green eyes, "I will see you around." I said and got up from the table. He nodded and smiled. "Oh, and get into the spirit!" I said to him as I made my way back to the Slytherin table.

He chuckled but smiled at Ron in any case. I sat opposite Draco and Blaize while grinning. They just looked at me, so I looked at them. "What ya lookin' at? Huh?" I asked and they looked at me weirdly now.

"Since when does anyone speak like that?" Draco asked and I grinned. "Never. Trust me, I know." I replied and they shook their heads at my bad choice of words.

- At platform 9¾ -
Draco

Ari had decided to join us on the train ride to Platform 9¾. She wanted to see my parents and their reactions to the person who was taking their 'beloved Draco' away from them. I just laughed at her words.