First day

Waking up in the morning was not an easy thing for you. You just don't understand morning people, I mean come on how can you go from pleasant dreams and a warm bed to being awake and having to do anything at all. Seriously how does anybody do it. Anyways you begrudgingly roll out of bed and start to get ready for your first day in new hell. The same old routine from before, get up, go to the bathroom, get dressed, eat, brush teeth and hair, and maybe do a little makeup. You look at yourself in your full length mirror, you didn't want to stand out too much so you just settled for a (f/c) shirt and black leggings with (f/c) sneakers. You smile while checking yourself out, making a few goofy faces at yourself because how doesn't. Grabbing the lunch your mom packed for you, you leave, calling out a quick 'I love you! See you later!' before closing the door behind you.
~TIME SKIP~
The walk to school was uneventful, considering you now live like fifteen minutes away. As you come upon the school you see the large sign out front, 'WELCOME TO SABAODY HIGH SCHOOL'. Ooohhh so that's the name of the school, you'd think you'd remember that considering that's the name of the town, but considering that it's you we're talking about here you shouldn't be surprised. You walk up the lager steps leading up to the main entrance. There aren't many students around, but there are a few groups. Looking to your left you see a group of four boys, the one in the middle was tanned and had large black circle under his eyes as well as a strange fluffy white hat that had black spot on it, the two guys on his left were wearing matching white shirts with a wired smily face of them as well as odd looking hats one that was teal with a pink bill and a bit of orange hair sticking out under neath the other had in a black beanie that had 'PENGUIN' scrolled across the front, and finally the guy sitting on the ground in front of the other three, who, now that you're looking closer, is fast asleep, had Snow White hair and wore a bright orange shirt with the same smily face as the other two. You saw a few other groups that were chatting with each other, over hear a couple strange conversations, such as 'Sanji I want MEEEEEAAT!!!' or 'Oi! Ace wake the hell up and quite drooling on me you damn narcoleptic!' You giggled at that one, and look to see a boy with dark hair and freckles, in fact, drooling on his poor blonde friends shoulder. You made it to the door and where just about to go in when someone stopped you.
"You can't go in there." A deep and gravelly voice said.
"And why the hell not?" You asked annoyed. You turn to look at the guy who spoke hellbent on giving him your perfect resting bitch face, when you saw the most gorgeous guy you have ever seen standing there. He was at least six foot six maybe seven but damn was he tall, and his hair was that beautiful golden blonde people can only dream of, and it looked completely natural, and holy hip huggers batman, it was freaking long as fuck, like down to ho but long, DAMN. You turn your head up to look him in the eyes, since you were so much shorter than him, you are met with golden bangs hanging over his eyes, which you can jut barely make out as an ocean blue. You were speechless, this hot was taking to you, YOU of all people. This guy looked like some kind of surfer adonis.
"You can't go in because the doors are locked until 8:00." He said. Oh. Well. You were a bitch for nothing, good job ____ first day and you have already fucked shit up.
"Oh. Sorry I didn't know." You mumbled, blush already forming on your cheeks.
"It's no problem, just didn't want you to look stupid in from of everyone."He chuckled. "My name is Killer by the way. And that,' he pointed to three guys sitting on the brick wall railing.'is kid' he pointed to the grouchy looking red head,'Heat,' the blue haired boy,' and Wire."He gestured to the tall guy with black hair. You smiled slightly.
"I'm _____ it's nice to meet you." You mumbled out quietly. He smiled, you could feel your face heating up a bit more. You start to turn around to head back down the steps seeing as you have a good 17 minutes before the doors open, but you stop when you feel a hand gently grab your arm.
"Hey, why don't you come sit with us, since your new and all." Killer suggested with a light blush on his visible cheeks. What. How. You don't even. Why is he being so nice to you no ones has ever been this nice to you, he stop you from making a fool of yourself on the first day even after you gave him a snarky attitude and now he's inviting you to sit with him and his friends. Wow. It really was different to day and classes haven't even started. It looks like you're not the only one surprised at Killer's kindness, his friends look shocked that he was acting like this, Kid looked the most shocked though, this flattered you. You smile, you been doing that a lot this morning.
"Oh um sure, thanks." you say still lost for words. He leads you back to his friends and introduces you to them. You actually like hanging around them, at first you thought these guy were bad news or something when you first glanced at them, but now you that they are freaking hilarious. You hung around them for the rest of the day having at least one of them in your class each period and having lunch with are four of them. You found out that Kid was the ambitious dreamer of their little group, he told that he dreamed of becoming an engineer so that he can build all kinds of robots. Heat was an artist, he mostly did gothic or dark pieces, he showed you some and you were blown away by how amazing they were, you even made him blush from all of your complements. Wire was more of the reserved quiet friend that you can just tell anything to, but he did show you some of his poetry and short stories that wrote or was writing. And Killer, well he also wants to become an engineer, to help Kid, but he was also a go with the flow kind of guy so he said that he could change his mind later in life and do something else. When they asked you what you wanted you told them that you didn't know yet. They said was all right and continued on with another topic. Even when school was over they stuck with you and walked you home even when you said that they didn't have to.
"Well this is my house, thanks for walking me home guys." You thanked them and walked up to the door, turning around to wave to them.
"No problem_____, your pretty cool." Kid smiled.
"Yeah!" Heat and Wire nodded their heads.
"Oh my gosh shut up! Your making me blushed!" You giggled out in a funny voice. The guys laughed.
"See you tomorrow. We'll pick you up at 7:30 and we'll go get breakfast or something." Killer suggested.
"Oh wow thanks! You really don't have to." You said.
"Nah it's alright we come this way to get Heat anyways, he lives like three houses down from you." Killer explained as Heat nodded.
"Oh cool! Well see you guys tomorrow!" You closed the door as the guys sounded a finale goodbye. You sighed, damn that was one hell of a day. You walk up stairs to your room, dropping your bag on the ground you flop on your bed face first. Letting out a loud sigh you turn over and stare at the ceiling much like you did last night. Smiling you said.
"Today was different, cool."