imagine 13 "First Day of High school"

It was around 5 o'clock in the morning and it was your first day of highschool and you weren't too happy about it. You got up and got dressed, brushed your teeth, did your hair, etc. and before you knew it, your bus was outside waiting for you.

When you arrived to school, you went down stairs to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast. You spotted your best friend (friend/name) from the line and started to get ancy. You quickly typed in your lunch number and ran to them. You hugged them so much and shared stories about what happened over the summer. The bell rang and fortunately, you had home room together so you walked together. You entered the room and noticed your were the first ones there, obviously except for the teacher.

You picked a seat next to your friend and waited for everyone else to arrive. You got up to sharpen your pencil and glanced over at the teacher sitting at his desk. His hair was red and obviously dyed. His desk said on the front with tapped on bubble letters "Fischbach", which sounded frighteningly familiar. You pretended you couldn't sharpen your pencil to have an excuse to talk to him.

"Mr. Fischbach, can you help me sharpen my pencil, it won't sharpen and I promise I have muscles and I promised I tried." You said; he giggled.

"Sure, anything you need." he said not looking up. He accidentally touched your hand while trying to take the pencil from you, which made you blush. You recognized his voice as well, it sounded a lot like Markiplier's voice but he obviously isn't Mark. He sharpened the pencil and handed it back to you.

"Here you go, darling." He handed you the pencil, looking up at you with his brown chocolate eyes. Then it hit you. Your teacher is Markiplier, your favorite YouTuber. Ever.

He smiled weakly at you. You then screamed "OH MY GOSH MY TEACHER IS MA-" and before you could say anything more, he quickly grabbed you and pulled you into a closet, leaning you up against a wall and breathing heavily on you.

"Don't tell anyone." He demanded, smirking.

"I won't on one condition." you reply.

"And what's that?"

"No homework!"

"Well, I have a better condition." He pulled you close enough to his face to where he was breathing heavily and shakily right on your lips. He took a deep breath, grabbed your waist and ki-

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" went your alarm clock.

You jolted upwards and hit your head on the ceiling, for you share the top bunk of the bunk bed with your sister.

"OW! Ugh, stupid dream... stupid feelings." you said.

"And stupid ceiling." you mumbled and got ready for your first day of highschool.