Imagine 2 Part 2

You reach the school, completely out of breath. You are at the double doors of the school and notice Mark standing next to you but act like you don't see him. You scream in your head trying not to panic. Even though you only got a glimpse of him, you know exactly what he's wearing. Nike tennis shoes, jeans, his lucky flannel, and glasses. His beautiful faded blue hair, it looks so soft. Don't touch it, Y/n. You think to yourself.
" Hey, are you Y/n?" Asks Mark, studying your outfit.
" Yes," you reply while blushing," Are you Markiplier?"
" Why, yes I am! Your mom told me you're a big fan of me! Your mom is a close friend of mine and she decided not to tell you. Why? I don't know." He said.
" Its a honor to meet you, sir!" You say politely.
"Well, do you want me to walk you to your first cla-"
You run up to Mark, bear hugging him while crying your heart out.
" Its okay sweetie," he said. " But I want you to wake up."
''Huh?" You say wiping your tears.
" Wake up, y/n."
You jolt upwards, fully awake. You're in your room and its time for school.
"Why. Just, why," You question sarcastically," I WAS HAVING A MOMENT, JESUS CHRIST!!"

----------------------
I would die if this happened to me, to be honest... Thanks for reading, ily. :)