cancer 3

"We are rolling and I'm in the kitchen!" Madness said and left the room. You liked madness she was always in a good mood. "Are you and madness in a relationship?" you ask and blush. "What the fucking Fuck." Calvin said while madness walks in with cookies. "What?" she asked and stuffs her face with cookies . "Y/N thought we where in a fucking relationship!" Calvin said
madness choked on the cookie. "Fuck NOPE I'm out I'm out I'm fucking done."

You smile. "Ok I'll never say that again." Calvin nods and madness shivers "being with Calvin is just... No no ew ew!"

"HEY IM RIGHT HERE YOU BITCH!"

"SHUT IT FAG!"

"MAKE ME!"

"Guys Guys please." you say rolling your eyes Calvin and madness are like kids that swear a lot. Yeah I just said that.
"I'm out.... Again." madness said. You and Calvin start the video.

°°°°°°°°LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY..... Actually I'm just lazy.... Yeah......°°°°°°°°°

"So that went well." you say and look at madness, who was laughing her ass off. Calvin smiles "yeah like .. Fuck that was pretty fan-fucking-tastic." Madness finally gets up from the floor. "That's good to my favorite video I swear that was hilarious.  " Madness said and walk out, to who knows where doing who knows what. "I really enjoyed filming this video." Calvin said. "Yeah same here." you say and smile. "Y/N I feel like we should do this more often." Calvin said. "Honestly it's to bad that I have to travel." Calvin said . your smile faded and you nodded. "GOD DAMN JUST KISS!" madness said passing by the door way.
"Heh." Calvin said and scratches the back of his neck.
"You know.. Im really going to miss you." you say and hold his hand. "Yeah.." Calvin said and squeeze your hand a little.
Soon enough you leaded in and Calvin does the same. You stop when your forehead touches his. Calvin smiles lightly. You smile back. "Can I maybe ... Kiss you?" Calvin asked

you nodded

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Madness here!

Hehe what do you think!  Yeah.... Part 4 or should I just finished this mini story ??? Ye .... Or ne... Um ok.....

WHAT THE HELL IM I DOING!!!!!!

UGHHHH! IM I  A CAR WITH MEH FAMILY FOR OVER 10 HOURS..... HOE CAN I SURVIVE!!! ONLY 10 HOURS DOWN 6 MORE TO GO!

;-; sad

Bye - madness