Don't

"Aubrey?" Nanny feels the whisper right on her ear. It tickles her ear. She looked over her shoulder sleepily to see Mister Styles sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Get out." She turned not wanting to see him. Not wanting to deal with him. That's why she found it easy for her to give her back to him.

"Aubrey? I'm sorry," he hiccups. He puts his hand on her hip. She swats his hand away. He shouldn't be doing those things. He shouldn't even be in her room to begin with.

He shouldn't even have to apologize if he did what he promised. And right now that wasn't the case. And nanny wasn't going to deal with it until tomorrow. Even then she might still be angry.

"Don't!" She quickly turns around sitting up on her bed.

"Did you cry? Because of me?" His voice slowly slurring the words. As he takes in her appearance as a whole.

Nanny couldn't deny that she cried herself to sleep but she couldn't confess to it either. They were nothing but angry tears that were caused by him. There was so much anger in her towards him.

"Get out," her voice starting to sound angry. She's remembering all her emotions and she's quickly getting worked up again.

"No, tell me," he insisted. He was close to her. Their faces about a foot away. She wished nothing more than to push him away.

"You said you'd be here at seven. It's—" she turns to see her clock. "It's fucking two in the morning. And you come uninvited to my room. Get out. You're lucky I don't quit right now." She was boiling mad. More than earlier because how dare he come in when she's asleep and he's drunk.

"I said I'm sorry," he hiccups again. This time putting his hand on her knee.

"Stop it!" She took a deep breath trying to yield her anger. "I don't want to talk to you. You almost ruined my date. I was lucky he was understanding and you're nothing but a jerk. I should've known that you would get too caught up with her. You could've called." She was crying again in anger. He was about to reach up and dry the tears for her but she seemed to be quicker.

"You're drunk. And next time you come to my room like this believe me I will leave in that moment. I won't look back. Now, leave. Talk to me when you're sober."

She quickly laid back in bed giving her back to him, hoping he would leave. To her surprise she could feel him staring at her intently. She tried to ignore the awkwardness of it all.

She didn't say anything. The intensity was too much to beat. Nanny just got up and left the room. She could hear Harry not so gracefully follow. She hears a noise that she could only put as him falling.

"Harry?" She finds him on the kitchen floor. "For fucks sake." She counts her lucky stars that nothing was broken and he appears to be okay.

She kneels next to him. He lays there for a second before trying to sit up.

"Hold on. Stay still," she demands which he listens to her. She looks him over. Trying to remember what she was taught in the few nursing classes she took and things she's recently read in case the kids had a wrong fall. She assessed his body for any broken bones or cuts.

"You're lucky. I'm going to help you up. And you need to help me. If you can't then you can stay there all night or crawl somewhere much more comfortable. Got it?" She helped him sit up.

"Yeah," he coughed. He seemed hazy.

"I'll get you water then we'll move. Just let me know when you're ready." She stands up. He holds her hand.