7.

Bryson.

"After you, ma'am." I smirked at Mariella, holding the door open for her. She looked at me, and began laughing.

"Oh how sweet. My little gentleman." She continued laughing as she walked through the door.

I grinned, catching that she said "my little gentleman", and followed her through the door of the icecream place.

Brook sat down at a booth with Mariella and I following right after her, Brook sitting across from the both of us.

"Wondering why my bestie decided to sit next to Bryson instead of me, hm." Brooklyn mumbled loud enough for us to hear her.

"Oh my goodness, hey he sat next to me." Mariella pointed at me, starting to laugh.

I sighed, laughing with her. "Okay do you want to switch me spots, sis?" I looked at Brooklyn.

"No. No no no no, I'm coo...y'all stay next to each other." She grinned.

I rose my eyebrow at her, noticing the look she was giving Mariella. I chuckled a little, shaking my head before picking up one of the small icecream menu's on the table.

"If you say so." I responded to her late on purpose, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, if you say so Brooklyn." I felt Mariella move closer to me, her thigh now against mine.

I looked at her and she looked at me, tucking her lips so she wouldn't laugh. I started laughing and so did she.

Out the corner of my eye, Brooklyn just watched us laugh with a smile.

"Hi, welcome to Jessie's Icecream Parlor." A female waitress walked up to our table with a little smile.

"Hi." Brooklyn smiled at her.

"So do you guys have orders ready?" I looked up, noticing her eyes were on Mariella as she licked her lips. Mariella wasn't paying her any attention though.

I stiffled a chuckle, and told her the ice cream I wanted while Brooklyn did too.

Finally Mariella looked up at the waitress and smiled, completely oblivious to the looks she'd been giving her. "And I'd like the cookie dough and vanilla swirl please." She set her menu down.

"Alrighty, I'll be back with your icecream in about 10 minutes." She spoke directly to Mariella, making eye contact with her and whole.

Brooklyn and I looked at each other, laughing as soon as the waitress walked off.

"Can someone please tell me what is so funny?" Mariella questioned, giggling.

"Nothing Marely..just, nothing." Brooklyn continued laughing, shaking her head. "Awe man."

Mariella looked at me, and I shrugged as if I didn't know. She sighed, looking away from me. "Keeping secrets now, huh?"

"No, its not like that." Brooklyn calmed down from laughing. "I promise."

"Mhm." Mariella looked at her with a frown. "Come on Marely, loosen up." Brook frowned back.

"I wanna know what it was that was so funny." She folded her arms over her chest. I sighed, smiling at her crybaby ass.

"Ima be back, I gotta use the bathroom." I got up, leaving the table as they began talking to each other.

On my way to the bathroom, I almost bumped into our waitress. "Shit, my bad." I said to her.

"Its okay...hey, you're with that girl over there right?" She nodded her head towards the booth where Brooklyn and Mariella sat.

"Uh..yes?" I said.