The Boys

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. "Lucas dude! You forgot to mention she was cute" said one of the guys sitting on the edge of the couch. He looked me up and down biting his lip. I couldn't help but role my eyes. "Guys meet your new house mate Lexi" smiled Lucas. "Hey" I waved at them. None of them were bad looking they all had cute faces and good bodies. Great, a house full of hot guys and one parentless girl. "This is Kyle" said Lucas pointing to the boy next to him. He looked about 13, a bit young to be living without parents. He had black hair and dark eyes with a green snap back on his head. "Logan" pointed Lucas. He looked 15/16 and had blonde hair with green eyes. He must have been Kyle's brother as they had the same facial features. "Jordan" said Lucas pointing to the one who had "complemented my appearance". He had Blonde hair with blue eyes, but his smile was dazzling and obviously caught girls eyes. "Hey hottie" he said biting his lip and staring at my chest. He was hot and he knew it, better not to get involved with this one. "And this dude is Mark" he said pointing to the boy sitting on the floor reading a book. He was beautiful. His hair was brown and flopped over his forehead. His eyes were a chocolate brown and made you legs wobble. His tan skin made his teeth look even whiter that they already were. "Welcome" he said giving me a quick side smile then going back to his book. Wow.

"So let me show you to your room" said Lucas pulling me out of the room and into the hallway. We past 2 other rooms until we reached mines. When he opened the door I sat my bag down and looked around the room. It was nice. Plain, but nice. There was a large chest of drawers and above a small TV that didn't seem to be used as there was dust all over the screen and remote. the walls were blue and the carpets were grey. The only thing odd was that there was two single beds.

"Who else is sleeping here?" I asked Lucas. "Oh yeah emm... that would be Mark" he said rubbing his neck. Mark? The boy with the book! Oh my Lord. "Why?" I asked not being able to stop staring at the beds. "This was originally his room but you came on such short notice I had nowhere else to put you as he's the only one not sharing a room, so I had no choice but to pair use up. Sorry Lexi but there's no where else and I already have a roommate" he said a worried look on his face. "Its fine Lucas" I said trying to calm him down, I didn't mind sharing a room with Mark, I was glad actually. "So ill leave you to get unpacked them come into the living room and hang" he said shutting the door. I sat down on the bed closest to the window so I could look out and see over the city. I opened my bag and started to pull out my clothes. I looked around for a place to put them. The chest of drawers. I walked over and opened up the first drawer and quickly closed it. Oh my... I opened it again slower. It was Marks boxers. I picked them up and stared at them. My thoughts were interrupted by a bang and footsteps. I quickly shoved the boxers into the drawer and shut it. The footsteps came closer and my door bust open. Kyle and Logan burst through and started spraying each other with silly string. They ran all over the room jumping over the beds and my bag. When they finally stopped spraying each other they were both out of breathe and laughing. "Dude you got it in my hair!" shouted Kyle rubbing his head and laughing. They both slowly turned towards me and stopped laughing. They looked over at each other and smiled. Kyle took one step followed by Jordan, both had evil grins on their faces. "No, no no!" I said taking a step back and landing against the wall. "Welcome to the family" screamed Kyle before they both sprayed me with silly string. I screamed and tried to cover my face.

We all ended up laughing and out of breathe. Kyle walked me to the living room afterwards and we sat on the couch still finding it hard to breathe. The game was on and the boys were both sucked into the football match which left me bored. I stood up and walked around the room looking at all the details. There was pictures of the boys at football games and basketball tournaments, all smiling. There was a picture of a little boy holding a baby, it must have been Logan and Kyle when they were younger. Then the last picture made my heart swell. It was a picture with Mark with his arms around a girl. She was pretty with long blonde hair and big blue eyes and were glued to marks. He was looking down at her with love in his eyes. My stomach flipped.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I spun around it was Lucas. "Hey why so jumpy?" he asked smiling. I ignored his question. "Who's this with mark?" I asked pointing the the blonde girl in the picture. "Oh that's Lindsey, she was marks girlfriend" "what happened to them?" I asked staring at the girl. "She broke his heart, she cheated on him with his best friend" he said with a sad smile. "Oh" I whispered. That witch. We both walked away from the picture and into the kitchen. Lucas pulled out two bottles of water form the fringe and handed me one. "So what's for dinner?" I asked rubbing my tummy, I hadn't eaten since the apple I had this morning. "Probably pot noodles and microwave chips" he said gulping his water. Eww. "Why?" I asked not liking the sound of those foods. "Because, none of us cook and there easy to make" "And also disgusting!" I said butting in "Ill make dinner". "Really!?" he asked looking like and excited little kid. It was just dinner? "Sure" I told him laughing at his expressions. "Now go and watch you game, dinner will be ready soon" I said shooing him away.