CHAPTER 1

She woke up at 1 PM, feeling rather of the following:

-drowsy

-sick

-ugly

And most of all,

-scared.

She was scared out of her mind. 5 hours and then what? Just casually go meet up with some possible kidnappers, maybe even killers?

They could just be perverts in she was lucky. She wasn't forgetting about that fucking note the creeper put in her back pocket. Real fucking nice.

Her stomach turned in fear as she threw up, messy, (h/c) hair covering her eyes. Well, not really throwing up, because she hadn't eaten in what, a couple hours?

Acid came up her throat. She washed her pale face, dark bags and glistening (e/c) eyes. She can still remember that milky white mask staring at her, the rest of the body was basically a shadow.

She fell into bed. When she thought about it hard enough, she faintly remembered another man there with a ski mask. An orange jacket, or hoodie, or something. She remembers being carried by the white masked guy, though. The thought disgusted her as she remembered the note they left. She ended up burning it after that panic attack.

She'd received several texts from her friends, asking her to either hang out, help with homework or if she was okay. She couldn't talk to anyone at the moment, as much as she appreciated it.

She threw her phone on the bed and got up. The clock read 2:56. Running downstairs, then falling on her face, she noticed that she hadn't seen her mom all morning-or since she woke up. Stop judging the main character for waking up at a terrible time, dammit.

She lazily got her clothes, dragging the basket upstairs as she gave a deep sigh. Half way up the steps, she realized her phone was ringing. It was most likely her mom, on some trip or something. She knew her dad was at work, and her siblings at camp.

She jogged upstairs, then grabbed the phone. Expecting it to be her mom, she nearly clicked the answer button.

It was an unknown number- which no matter in any situation, freaked her out. She hated this kind of shit.

She panicked, realizing it was probably those perverts. Without thinking she hit decline call.

She sighed a breath of relief- until the phone started ringing again.

She picked up her phone and answered with a breathy, "hello?"

Through the phone she heard shuffling of what she assumed was papers. She heard mumbling, two voices quietly argued.

"Hello?" She repeated, this time more confident. She heard a man clear his throat.

"(Y/N)," they said. "I'm Hoodie." The voice sounded clear and a little high pitched.

"Hoodie?" She repeated. Her memories invaded her mind as she deadpanned. "You."

"Yes, me. And my friend here, T- Masky. Masky. And I'm Hoodie," he repeated, a little unsure of himself. Her fear turned into confusion.

She heard more muffled arguing as the phone was snatched out of 'Hoodie's' hands.

"(Y/N)," this voice sounded deeper, a little raspy and somewhat monotone.

"I'm assuming you're Masky."

"Yeah, that's right. Look. About the whole note things?" She was starting to feel a little uncomfortable as her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

The phone was snatched away once again. "Forget it, sweet cheeks. You're just some doll that ended up in the woods at the wrong place at the wrong time. We thought you were someone else. So no worries," he stated. "Those people are gone, (Y/N). A kid like you can't bring them back-" she phone was snatched away as she heard a sudden "bye". The phone rang with static.

Her teeth clenched with rage as she dropped her phone. No. NO. NO NO NO.

She was sick of this. She wasn't gonna let at least Sam disappear like that. The kid was 11. 11 years old, and those fucking cops weren't doing shit.

She bit down on her lip, feeling tears pool into her eyes. No.

She picked up the phone and dialed the number again.

"Hello?" Masky answered.

"Listen up, you fucking perverts, 6:30, remember? I couldn't give a fuck about how you feel, so don't even bother. I'm not letting that kid go cold. Be there, dammit," she choked, trying to remain in control.

There was a silence on the other end of the phone, but she heard him shift, then sigh.

"..fine. I'll be there. But don't say I didn't warn you," he sounded a tad angry, but she did just call him a fucking pervert. And with that, he hung up the phone.

She smirked in victory.