revamped part 11

ok content warning. this one contains themes of paranoia, hallucination, and details of stalking.

It wasn't hard to find her. It wouldn't have been, anyway. There were only two floors on the motel. There were ten rooms per floor and when he came in, he saw her walking up a flight of stairs. Just barely watching her hair fly by her, he followed behind her. He ducked past the railing with his head, just barely missing her walking into her room. Number 5, or somewhere along that. He pressed his head against the door a few minutes after she walked in. He could hear her settling down, a feminine cough coming from behind the door. After a few seconds, he heard a sweet hum. It sent a chill down his spine. He caught himself smiling when he heard it. It was also the only door that had light escaping underneath the wooden frame. The two next to her were dark. It had to have been her. If his sharpened mind didn't stop him, he would've turned the doorknob openly gently, so she couldn't hear him.. No. He shook his head. He quietly walked down the stairs.

He stopped himself that night, but he couldn't stop himself from watching her in the cafe across the street from the hotel. He had finished almost half of his coffee when he watched her walk out. His deep brown eyes stayed locked onto her as she moved, his head turning. He admired the way she looked. She was wearing a black tracksuit. It was casual but the way she walked in it made his heart skip a few times. How beautiful her hair looked even from so far away. The cold yet gentle look on her face, the seriousness she omitted. It made him feel.. Something. He left a five dollar bill on the counter, not bothering to bid farewell to the young waiter, Cyrus. His wallet was already out because he'd been staring at her picture. At first he didn't think she'd come out of the hotel. He thought he'd wait here longer. It was around eight when he came in and now it was nine-thirty. He had been scribbling in a journal he bought from the convenience store near the motel, tracking his thoughts. He thought it might be a good idea to do so in case he forgets anything again but he ended up just writing (Y/N)'s name over and over again into the book in different handwriting, trying to draw the picture he had of her. He thought she had a pretty name. It suited her, somehow. He thought about Brian a lot too but since he pressed his ear against her door, all he could think about was her. He remembered when he had to tie her up in the back of his car. He felt bad doing so. He didn't care so much about violating boundaries with men but it seemed to be harsh treatment to a person so much smaller than him, more vulnerable. He didn't want to hurt her, not really. But the idea also tempted him. It hadn't when they first met, but he also wasn't stalking her just to stalk her.. There was some reason behind it. The tape. She still might have it. That's why he's watching her right now and that's why he's slowly following behind her as she walks down the street. It's not because he wants to grab her the way he did that night when he tied her up in the back of his car, when she was unable to run away from him, when he was right at his immediate disposable, it was because of the snuff film he'd accidentally created. Does she still remember that? Why does she care anyway? He deserved a lot worse. He deserved a lot worse. He deserved a lot worse.

He felt guilty about it when he was taking his meds. He's glad he doesn't have them right now. What (Y/N) said to him, about being a murderer, a killer, it wasn't him. Not the person he'd be for her. He wasn't the kind of man to ever try to hurt her. He would watch every move she made and he is just for her own safety, so she wouldn't be able to disappear like his friend Brian. He missed Brian too. Deep down he knew he should be looking for him. Maybe if he tied (Y/N) up in her motel room, she could tell him where he was. No. Tim doesn't want to hurt her, that's not what she deserves. But the thought invaded his mind. It would be so easy. He bet if he went into the motel right now and tried to door..

It would be unlocked. He twisted the door knob after he practically ran back up to her room. He had his mask on. He didn't remember putting it on. First, he examined the place. Looked exactly like his room. She had a few wine bottles laying around, they were cleaned out and set on the ground. He supposed she was the sort of woman to keep those things as decoration. One of them had a few flowers in it. He smiled. What a sweet girl. He knew he should've gone for the drawers first but instead he went for the pillow. He smelled it. It didn't smell like anything, whatever. That was weird of him. He knew. He went to the drawers. Some shirts, ones he pictured her wearing, smiling in, trying on for him. He smirked at the thought. He found some underwear. There were only a few, they weren't anything particularly special but he did find a thong. It was dark red. He huffed. He supposed he couldn't take it. He could picture it though..