Who am I ? chapter 1- summer holidays & chapter 2 -Omg is jer-rell serious ?

Who am I?

The name is Tahli-shay pronounced Ta-lee-shay, also known as shay. I turn 16 on the 27th of September. I grew up in the heart of Camden, lived at number 22 Courtland road. I come from Jamaica, Spain, India, Africa and Scotland, jheeze my mix is sexy lol. Well my life basically changed from being the little innocent beautiful black lightly that everyone loved, to the girl that nobody new anymore, at the age of 12. This is how it all started ...

Summer Holidays. Chapter 1

The sun was shinning, so I had to go out, I couldn't stay in the house alone when everyone is jamming outside kmt! I called my bestiiee, Shantay, who lived on the over side of my block. She told me she was on her way to knock me, so I started looking for some clothes. You done no say when there's man jamming outside the blocks, you have to be looking sexy, you get me. I looked in my draw and took out my black and gold apple bottom top with the matching skinny jeans and some gold dolly shoes. Omg I look overly sexy jheeze, watch mans face when I walk past, lard god! Lol I was getting ber happz over what I was wearing, but you know what that's jus me init. Shantay finally reached my yard as I was putting my weave in. Rahtid my girl looked choong! Dun know how the bestiieesz do, we are more like twins because we both come overly hard when it comes to our clothes, once we saw each we both knew what time it was, picture time in the mirror of course. When we finished posing, we left ma house, omg it was hot! Buss round the corner to walk down the stairs of my block, jus in time I thought to my self.

Me and shantay carried on walking, I felt like we both models, all I could hear was "yo my girl, your looking sexy u nah", "yo my size, watch that batty doe!" As I heard that a big grin came to my face, then one particular light skin boy shouted out "oi b can I chat to you", me and shantay turned around, to see the boy pointing at shantay. Kmt! What the fuck, I was ber getting happz thinking this nice boy wanted to chat to me, but ohwell I shouldn't hate on ma bestiiee. Shantay walked over to him as I stood there like a dickhead waiting 4 her to get cherpzed. Next minute the boys whipping out his phone omg, less than a minute and his getting her number, are you being serious! She walked back to me grinning ber teeth, I jus kiss my teeth and started walking. "What wrong with you?" asked shantay, nuffing blud am jus hot and your making me stand up here waiting for you. Shantay drops the line again "am sorry bubs you know I love you"

[Eh, Gyal Mi nuh wah nuh borin fuck

Mi nuh wah nuh borin wine

Move yuh clothes an fuck pon di line,

But mi nuh wah nuh borin grind

Nah, mi nuh wah nuh borin wine

Me don't wah no borin wine... babyyyy

Yuh pussy haffi physically fit] [Ringtone- Vybz Kartel - Bicycle] (8)

Hello

Yo b

Whos dis calling me on private

Itz Jer-rell bbe

Oh what's going on b, u alrite?

Yh, yh what's gal on 2day?

Nuffin much jus gona jamin da endz wid shantay

Oh kl, y don't you come c man?

Yh ok, me and shantay yh?

Nah blud! Don't bring that stoosh gal to ma yard kmt

Lol alrite alrite, what time shud I come b

Now! Man wants to spend some time wid u init

Lol ok bbe, I soon come, bye