Chapter 1

I woke up on Tuesday 13th of September and smiled. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I shoved on a tank top and skinny jeans. It was cold out so I shoved on my Midnight Beast hoodie and then my converse as well. I quickly shoved some books in a bag and then proceeded to do my make-up. I quickly straightened red hair and then left. Niamh and Rosie were waiting for me with big grins on their faces. They both had presents in their hands.

"Happy Eighteenth Birthday Vicky!" They shouted, capturing me in a hug. I grinned and hugged them back. It was awkward while they had all the presents. Niamh handed me one and I tore it open. It was a Midnight Beast shirt. And then Rosie passed me one and it was Skyrim. I was grinning and thanking them both as they handed me loads of different presents, even though most of them were to do with The Midnight Beast. Niamh still had one left, a small box, but she ushered me into her car. She got in the drivers seat and Rosie got in next to me. I stared at Niamh as she stared back. And then it clicked.

"Oh yeah!" She said, handing me the last present. I opened it and started shaking. Tears were forming in my eyes. A grin slapped itself on my face as I stared at the Midnight Beast ticket and backstage pass. It was for Saturday.

"I love you!" I said, jumping forward and wrapping my arms tightly around her neck. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Well it was a present for me and Rosie too," she said as they both got out Midnight Beast tickets. I grinned again.

"Yay! You guys are coming too?" I said and they nodded. Saturday was the day I met The Midnight Beast. I was going to go to their book signing last year, but I was sick. I got out my phone and stared at the picture of TMB which was my lock screen.

"Fitties." Rosie said, looking at them.

"I love you," I whispered to them. Niamh raised an eye brow at me.

"Come on, let's go!" Rosie complained. We were off to school and I had to look forward to the immature boys in my class humping the air. But I also had to look forward to my other best friends giving me my presents! I lived with my brother Joe but he sleeps in until like, half two. Niamh started driving to our school, . When we pulled up at the door, Niamh parked and then we all got out. I left the presents in the back as I'd be getting a ride home with them. Niamh and Rosie live together and have ever since Rosie's mum and dad died. I smiled, remembering the time when I helped her move in and she nearly lost her toe because she threw a knife in the air and it landed just in front of her big toe. Niamh had screamed, Rosie had cried but I was on the floor laughing when it landed in front of it. We arrived at our classroom and went in. There were four girls already in the class. They all turned and screamed 'Happy Birthday' at me. Skye came running up and gave me a present. I opened it up and it was a book. I opened it and noticed the amount of pictures. Each one was labled underneath. One was of me on my computer, my eyes dancing. It was labeled 'And so the obbsession begins...' I noticed on the screen was Stefan's face. I skipped a few pages and saw one of me with my head phones in, my Midnight Beast hoodie on. 'When we figured out that she had the obsession'. I skipped lots of pages and there was one of me, Niamh and Rosie. Me in my red Midnight Beast hoodie, Niamh in her blue one and Rosie in her green one. 'They look just like The Midnight Beast!' actually, in that photo we did. Rosie was still her skinny, long haired self, but Niamh had cut her hair short (it had grown back, thankfully) and my hair was curly because it had been raining. I quickly skipped to the back at it was off all of us on Skye's birthday. We were all round her house for the night and we were in our pj's. Skye had her pig pj's on, Niamh had her Spongebob Squarpants on and the rest of them in plain ones. Apart from me. I was wearing my Midnight Beast pj's. The top said 'The Midnight Beast' on it and had a picture of a pony and some other stuff on it. I was also wearing my Midnight Beast boxer, yeah I know I'm sad. 'MIDNIGHT BEAST PJ'S? Sadness' I smiled and thanked her and put it in my bag. I opened Fern's present and it was a purple unicorn plush toy. I grinned and thanked her, placing it in my bag. I took Anna's, she had gotten me a Midnight Beast poster, the one I didn't have yet. Megan had gotten me a massive box of chocolates and she had labeled it 'For you to stuff your face,xD' I grinned and thanked her, and began trying to put it in my bag. I shoved really hard but It wouldn't go in. So I put it on the table and put all of the chocolates into my empty sandwich bag from yesterday and then put that into my bag with ease. I smiled at her. Soon the rest of the class was coming in and the boys were already humping the air. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Today would be a long, long day.

We finally got home and Niamh and Rosie helped me carry in all of my presents. I put up the poster and smiled. Niamh was on my computer, fraping my Facebook account. Rosie was watching Tv. I put away all the Midnight Beast clothes and then sat next to Rosie. She was watching 'The Mighty Boosh'. What? I noticed that she was watching it on my Ps3, so I let it go. The Mighty Boosh had stopped making episodes a long time ago. Rosie had been obsessed with them at the time and was crying when they stopped making episodes. Joe came into my room and handed me a load of presents. I grinned and opened them. A few games from Mum and Dad, Joe handed me the last one. I opened it and saw it said 'HighTopMaker- Make your own high tops!' I raised an eye brow and opened the box. Size 5. I took them out and looked at the picture on the side. Suddenly, my mouth dropped and I dropped them back into the box, shaking. Midnight Beast High Tops! I would so wear them on Saturday! I hugged Joe hard and then tried them on. They fit perfectly. I took them off and placed them next to my converse. Niamh finished fraping me.

"Come on guys, we have to go to Vicky's birthday dinner!" Niamh said. Rosie nodded and pulled me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but they tapped thier noses. I rolled my eyes. We lived in Fullham, London which is where Stefan lives, but I didn't know where he lived, unluckily. Niamh ushered us all- including Joe- into her car. When she stopped driving, I didn't have time to look where we were because Rosie clamped her hands over my eyes. Niamh opened a door and we all took a step back as kids screams hit us. I laughed. We were in McDonalds. Rosie figured that I knew where we were so she let me go. I ran in like a little kid and ordered some 'Shake & Taste' chicken, as well as some fries and coke. I sat down with my food and soon enough the rest of them came. Joe was laughing at me as I ate, a grin on my face. I hadn't been to McDonalds in years! After I'd eaten, I got an ice cream. I ate that and then we left.

"Where to now?" I asked, grinning. Joe shook his head, laughing. I grinned and me and Niamh started skipping down the road. We stopped at the Disney Store and grinned at each other. We went straight in, laughing. Niamh, even though she'd gotten me a load of stuff already, treated me to a Finding Nemo plush toy. I was laughing and I put it in my purse. I put my hand to my forehead and walked back. I knocked into some-one and turned to apologize, but my vision was blurry so I couldn't see who it was. I quickly said sorry and then we left. Niamh's eyes were wide and staring at me.

"What?" I asked, "I have a head ache." She shrugged, but her eyes were still wide. We went straight back to mine and Joe's appartment. We got in and I exploded on my bed.

"Are you feeling okay?" Joe asked, who was at my door. I nodded and then turned over, my head in so much pain. He put a glass of water and two paracetamols down. I drank and ate them quickly. Hopefully I'd feel better for Saturday...